Brownie batter dip is the most decadent, delicious, easy (and safe) way to eat brownie batter (no raw eggs!). It’s extra smooth and creamy, super chocolatey, no-bake and the perfect treat for parties and get-togethers. Better than even the best brownies!
Get your sweet and salty fix with this creamy brownie batter dip. Great with fruit, pretzels, graham crackers and more!
Table of Contents
- The Best Edible Brownie Batter Recipe
- Brownie Dip Ingredients
- How To Make Edible Brownie Batter Dip
- Brownie Mix Add-Ins for Dip
- Can you prepare this Edible Brownie Batter Recipe in Advance?
- How to Store Brownie Batter Dip
- Can you freeze Brownie Dip?
- What to Serve with Brownie Dip
- More Easy No-Bake Desserts
- More Favorites from Princess Pinky Girl
- Brownie Batter Dip Recipe
The Best Edible Brownie Batter Recipe
If you love brownies and dessert dips – then this brownie batter dip is definitely for you.
It’s fluffy, creamy, filled with chocolate and it’s the perfect appetizer for parties, movie nights, or whenever you’re craving chocolate. I mean seriously, could you really go wrong with cookies, fruits, or pretzels dipped in brownie batter?
Now – I absolutely love brownies. (PS – it’s Fiona from Just So Tasty). Brownie recipes are some of the most popular recipes on my blog, so I’m super excited to share this brownie dip recipe with you.
It’s a super easy recipe (and no-bake), and if you need a last minute dessert for a potluck or having friends over this recipe is just the thing.
It comes together in literally under 5 minutes. And it will disappear just as quickly because it’s so irresistible.
Brownie Dip Ingredients
For this recipe, there are only a few ingredients:
- Cream cheese
- Whipped topping (regular or low-fat works)
- Boxed brownie mix
- A little milk
- Mini chocolate chips (totally optional but recommended)
How To Make Edible Brownie Batter Dip
- Microwave the brownie mix for 1 minute and 15 seconds (stopping and mixing it after 15-second intervals).
- Beat together the cream cheese and butter until smooth, then mix in the whipped topping.
- Mix in the box of brownie mix (just the dry mix), then add in the milk and mix until smooth.
From start to finish, this recipe will take under 5 minutes to make.
PRO-TIP: I highly recommend heat treating your brownie mix prior to mixing it into the recipe. You can do this by microwaving the mix for 1 minute and 15 seconds (stopping and mixing it after 15-second intervals)
You can also add in mini chocolate chips, candies, chopped brownie pieces, or really whatever your chocolate-loving heart is craving.
I’ve made it with mini M&Ms too – which reminded everyone of cosmic brownies. Or if you love peanut butter brownies, you can try adding in chopped peanut butter cups. Or if you love s’mores brownies – you could add in mini marshmallows and chopped graham crackers.
Then spoon the batter into a bowl, and you’re ready to serve.
Brownie Mix Add-Ins for Dip
We love to mix in all sorts of treats. Some of our favorite are M&M’s, Chocolate Chips, Peanut Butter chocolate chips, crushed up pretzles or graham crackers and Reese’s Pieces.
Can you prepare this Edible Brownie Batter Recipe in Advance?
You can prepare this edible brownie batter in advance. However, you will want to keep it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
How to Store Brownie Batter Dip
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Can you freeze Brownie Dip?
No, I do not recommend freezing this brownie dip.
What to Serve with Brownie Dip
- Pretzels (perfect for salty-sweet lovers)
- Graham crackers
- Nilla cookies
- Or even Oreo cookies (if you really, really like chocolate)
You’ll love how creamy, smooth and fluffy this brownie batter dip is. I always love eating cookie dough and brownie batter (even though I know you’re not supposed to) – so I was sooooo happy to make edible brownie batter that’s totally safe to eat raw and totally delicious.
If you love raw cookie dough, be sure to check out this amazing edible cookie dough recipe! It is crazy good!
While most say that it is safe to eat raw flour, the FDA warns against it. The recommendation is to microwave the flour (or mix) for 1 minute and 15 seconds (stopping and mixing it after 15-second intervals)
And if you love brownies, make sure to try these other favorites:
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Nutella Brownies
- Texas Sheet Cake Bites
- Oreo Brownies
- Peanut Butter Brownies
More Easy No-Bake Desserts
Chocolate Lasagna Recipe | Eclair Cake | No Bake Peanut Butter Balls | Edible Cookie Dough Recipe | Oreo Cream Pie | Funfetti Dip | No-Bake Oreo Dessert |Not Yo’ Mama’s Banana Pudding Recipe | Caramel Apple Dip
More Favorites from Princess Pinky Girl
Brownie Batter Dip
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup whipped topping thawed
- 1 18 oz box brownie mix*
- 2-4 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup mix-ins mini chocolate chips, M&Ms, peanuts, etc
- Microwave the brownie mix for 1 minute and 15 seconds (stopping and mixing it after 15-second intervals).PRO-TIP: This is called "heat-treating" the flour so it is safe to consume raw.
- In a large bowl beat together the cream cheese and butter until soft.
- Mix in the whipped topping.
- Beat in the brownie mix (if it’s lumpy you may need to sift it first).
- Then beat in the milk 1 tablespoon at a time until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Stir in your mix-ins (if using).
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with fruit, crackers, pretzels, or cookies.
Originally posted March 18, 2018