These Chocolate Covered Strawberry Nutella Brownies are a nutella lovers dream! Three ingredient nutella brownies topped with strawberries and then a nutella ganache! YUM!
Hi everyone! Amanda here from Old House to New Home sharing an amazingly decadent and rich dessert that is seriously easy. Only six ingredients from start to finish for these Chocolate Covered Strawberry Nutella Brownies! So easy and so good!
Being a food blogger, I always have recipe ideas swimming in my head. For a while now, I have been thinking that there has to be a delicious way to make homemade brownies without all the steps.
I don’t want to melt chocolate and dirty a thousand bowls to get some brownies. Well, after some googling, I found it!
You can make fudgy nutella brownies (see them here!) with only three ingredients! So I tried them and they were delicious.
But you know what goes perfectly with nutella? Strawberries!
And these brownies were just screaming for more!
So once you make your three ingredient brownies, which only take minutes to make, you top them with a layer of fresh strawberries.
To make matters even better, you whip up an easy three ingredient salted nutella ganache that just takes these brownies over the top to fudgy chocolate hazlenut perfection.
I made these easy brownies with my daughter who loved stirring up the nutella! It was actually her first time trying it and before I knew it, she had a spoon in the jar and was digging in!
It was so fun to make these with her and to see her try nutella for the first time!
If you don’t like nutella, well then this won’t be your favorite dessert, but if you love nutella (and seriously, who doesn’t!?) then you will love the ease and flavor of these amazing Chocolate Covered Strawberry Nutella Brownies.
You will impress your tastebuds and your friends with this delicious dessert!
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Nutella Brownies
- 1 ¼ cups nutella or chocolate hazelnut spread
- ½ cup flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 pint strawberries sliced
For the ganache
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup nutella
- ½ tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 8 by 8 baking dish with cooking spray.In a mixing bowl, mix together nutella, flour, and eggs until well combined.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let brownies cool completely then layer the strawberries on top.
- In a small sauce pan, add the heavy cream and heat until just before boiling.
- Put nutella and salt in a small bowl and pour the cream over top. Whisk until completely smooth. Pour over brownies.
- Let ganache cool until it sets up. If your house is very warm or humid, keep in the fridge to help the ganache stay firm.
Looking for some other great dessert ideas? Check out some of our all time favorites!
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!