The Easiest Eclair Cake Ever – This no-bake dessert is a sure thing crowd pleaser and can be assembled in no time at all!
It is so nice to have one of those quick and easy staple desserts that you can always have the ingredients around just in case you need to make a dessert – well this Eclair Cake is just that dessert. This no-bake dessert is a sure thing crowd please and for my sake, it is more of an assemble rather than a cook!
INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR ECLAIR CAKE
- Cinnamon graham crackers
- French vanilla instant pudding
- Cool Whip
- Dark chocolate frosting
Love No-Bake Desserts – ME TOO (here are some of my others)!!
- No Bake Oreo Bars
- Peanut Butter Bars
- 3-Ingredient Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Banana Nut Energy Bars
- Easy No Bake Truffles – 3 Ways!
The Easiest Eclair Cake
The Easiest Eclair Cake Ever - This no-bake dessert is a sure thing crowd pleaser and can be assembled in no time at all!
- One box cinnamon graham crackers
- 2 boxes French Vanilla Instant Pudding 3.4 oz boxes
- 12 ounces cool whip make sure to defrost it four hours before needed
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tub dark chocolate frosting
- Spray a 9x11 pan with non-stick spray
- Mix pudding and milk using a mixer
- Fold in cool whip using a spoon
- Lay a layer of graham crackers along the bottom of the pan covering the entire bottom
- Divide the pudding mixture in half and spread the first half on top of the graham cracker layer
- Lay a second layer of graham crackers on top of the pudding layer
- Spread the remainder of the pudding mixture over the second layer of graham crackers
- Lay a final layer of graham crackers
- Microwave the frosting for 20-30 seconds to make it easier to spread.
- Spread the warmed frosting over the top layer of graham crackers evenly
- Refrigerate for 24 hours
Looking for some other no bake desserts – just click on the pictures below!
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!