This super easy no-bake Oreo Cream Pie is creamy, dreamy & filled with Oreos. You only need 5 ingredients to make this easy pie recipe, and it’s always a total crowd pleaser.
If you love Oreos then you need to try this recipe! It has a crunchy Oreo crust, then the filling is extra creamy and filled with pieces of Oreo cookies. Best of all – it’s a super easy, no-bake recipe.
No-Bake Oreo Cream Pie
Now – I absolutely love Oreo cookies. (Ps – it’s Fiona from Just So Tasty stopping in). I try not to buy junk food too often, but Oreo cookies are my absolute weakness. The combo of crunchy chocolate wafers and sweet filling is dynamite. And if I can make a delicious dessert that’s filled with Oreos that might just be my absolute favorite.
But I wanted to make an Oreo recipe that’s perfect for any time of the year. I wanted it to be:
- super easy
- perfect for BBQs, potlucks or holiday dinners
- and absolutely delicious (of course)
And this no-bake Oreo pie fits all the criteria.
For this easy Oreo cream pie you only need 5 ingredients:
- Oreo Cookies – you’ll use them for the base and filling
- Melted Butter
- Cream Cheese
- Powdered Sugar
- And whipped topping – like Cool Whip
How to Make Oreo Pie
To make the Oreo crust
- Crush 25 Oreo cookies in a food processor. You’ll use both the wafers and the filling. You can also crush them by putting them in a ziploc bag and bashing them with a rolling pin.
- Then mix the crushed cookies with the melted butter. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate, then pop it in the fridge while you make the filling.
TIME SAVING TIP: If you want to save time, you can also buy a pre-made Oreo pie crust.
How to make the Oreo Pie Filling:
- Beat together an 8 oz package of cream cheese with 3/4 cup powdered sugar. (If you like desserts on the sweeter side, you can add 1 full cup of powdered sugar.)
- Then fold in 2 cups of thawed whipped topping, followed by 10 chopped Oreo cookies. I like to add in both the pieces and the crumbs of the Oreo cookies.
- Spoon the filling over top of the crust and smooth the top. From there, place it in the fridge to chill for at least 60 minutes.
From start to finish this recipe can be made in under 20 minutes plus chilling time. And if you use a pre-made pie crust it’ll be even faster.
You can decorate your Oreo cream pie with whipped cream, fudge sauce, and/or more Oreo pieces. But however you choose to serve it – it’s delicious.
Because with a crunchie Oreo cookie crust, creamy filling, and tons of Oreo pieces – you really can’t go wrong!
Be sure to check out my other favorite Oreo dessert – Deep-Fried Oreos – they are a guilty pleasure!
Other Great No-Bake Desserts
- Chocolate Lasagna
- Peanut Butter Balls
- No-Bake Oreo Dessert
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Pumpkin Pie
- Oreo Banana Cream Pie
- Not Yo’Mama’s Banana Pudding
- Orange Creamsicle Pie
- Funfetti Dip
- Butterbeer Recipe
- More Easy Dessert Recipes
Oreo Cream Pie
- 25 Oreo cookies wafers & filling
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping thawed
- 10 Oreo cookies chopped
- Crush the Oreo cookies in a food processor. Or place them in a ziploc bag and bash with a rolling pin.
- Mix the crushed cookies with melted butter.
- Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie plate. I like to use the bottom of a glass cup for this.
- Place in the fridge as you make the filling.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar together until soft.
- Fold in the whipped topping, followed by the chopped Oreo cookies.
- Spoon the filling into the pie crust then smooth the top.
- Place in the fridge to chill for at least an hour before serving.
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!