Table of Contents
This super easy no-bake Oreo Cream Pie is creamy, dreamy & filled with Oreos. You only need 5 ingredients to make this easy Oreo Pie recipe, and it’s always a total crowd-pleaser.
It starts with a crunchy Oreo crust, then the cream cheese filling is extra creamy and filled with pieces of Oreo cookies. Best of all – it’s a super easy, no-bake recipe.
Oreo Pie Ingredients
For this easy Oreo pie recipe you only need 5 ingredients:
- Oreo Cookies – You will need 35 cookies total. A standard pack of Oreo’s has 36 cookies. If you want some extra for garnish, you may want to buy a family pack. Use regular Oreo’s, not double stuffed. You are going to use the cookie and the creamy filling. This is used for the pie filling and the pie crust.
- Melted Butter – We used unsalted butter, this keeps the crust from tasting salty.
- Cream Cheese – Use full fat cream cheese that comes in blocks. Please do not use reduced fat, whipped or the kind from the tub. It is best to bring your cream cheese to room temperature prior to mixing.
- Powdered Sugar
- And whipped topping – I like to use Cool Whip. Just make sure to thaw the container of Cool Whip prior to using.
How to Make Oreo Pie
No Bake Oreo Pie Crust
- Crush 25 Oreo cookies in a food processor. You’ll use both the wafers and the Oreo’s filling.
TIP: You can also crush the Oreo’s by them by putting them in a ziploc bag and bashing them with a rolling pin.
- Mix the crushed cookies with the melted butter. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie dish, then pop it in the fridge while you make the filling.
TIME-SAVING TIP: If you want to save time, you can also buy a store-bought Oreo pie crust.
How to make Cookies and Cream Pie Filling
- Beat together an 8 oz package of cream cheese with 3/4 cup powdered sugar. (TIP: If you like desserts on the sweeter side, you can add 1 full cup of powdered sugar.)
- Fold in the whipped topping (make sure it has thawed first), followed by 10 chopped Oreo cookies. I like to add in both the pieces and the crumbs of the Oreo cookies.
- Spoon the filling over top of the crust and smooth the top. From there, place it in the fridge to chill for at least 60 minutes.
From start to finish this recipe can be made in under 20 minutes plus chilling time. And if you use a pre-made pie crust it’ll be even faster.
Watch: How to make Oreo Cream Pie Recipe
Tips for Decorating Oreo Pie
You can decorate your Oreo cream pie with homemade whipped cream, fudge sauce, and/or more Oreo pieces (you may need a larger package of Oreo’s if you are using them to decorate the top of the pie.)
Because with a crunchie Oreo cookie crust, creamy filling, and tons of Oreo pieces – you really can’t go wrong!
Be sure to check out my other favorite Oreo dessert – Deep-Fried Oreos – they are a guilty pleasure!
How to store Oreo Cream Pie
In the Fridge: Store covered in the fridge for up to 4 days.
In the Freezer: Wrap in plastic wrap and store in the freezer for up to 1 month.
No Bake Oreo Pie FAQs
This Oreo Pie can be frozen for up to 1 month. Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze. When ready to serve, defrost in the refrigerator.
You can use any type of sandwich-based cookie for this recipe! Generic brand Oreos will work great or other flavor Oreo cookies will also work well!
Absolutely! We love a good shortcut.
We use approximately 35 Oreos in our recipe and a typical package of Oreos has 45 cookies, so one package of Oreos is sufficient.
More Amazing Dessert Recipes
More Favorites from Princess Pinky Girl
- 25 Oreo cookies wafers & filling
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping thawed
- 10 Oreo cookies chopped
- Crush the Oreo cookies in a food processor. Or place them in a ziploc bag and bash with a rolling pin.
- Mix the crushed cookies with melted butter.
- Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie plate. I like to use the bottom of a glass cup for this.
- Place in the fridge as you make the filling.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar together until soft.
- Fold in the whipped topping, followed by the chopped Oreo cookies.
- Spoon the filling into the pie crust then smooth the top.
- Place in the fridge to chill for at least an hour before serving.
This recipe is so yummy and easy to make!! My 7 yr old great nephew said Aunt Wen this is the best thing you have ever made!! This is especially good for these hot summer days when you don’t want to have to heat up the house.
I just made this pie for thanksgiving tomorrow!! Looks so good! Should I store it in the fridge for now until tomorrow’s dinner or should I freeze it??
Me too! 😊
I’m keeping in fridge
Daughter wanted an Oreo cheesecake and this recipe is wonderful and easy! Thank you so much
Hi there! Hoping to make this soon and I had a question. Did you leave the filling in the oreos when making the crust? I was thinking of removing the cream filling and mixing it within the pie filling instead. Would that work as long as there’s enough melted butter for the crust?
Just made this for a teenager recovering from an illness ……and whose favorite dessert is Oreo Pie! Can’t wait to hear his reaction !!
So easy and yummy……can’t wait to make it for Grandsons ! ! !!
I made my very first Oreo cream pie using this recipe. The filling was very tasty but the crust was a little too sweet for my liking. So I made it again the next day with the left over Oreos but this time I took out the cream Oreo filling and only used the black Oreo wafer for the pie crust and the sweetness was perfect. Instead of wasting the Oreo cream filling, I added it to the pie filling and adjusted the icing sugar amount. I also added a little bit of chocolate pudding under the pie filling like one of the comments suggested. And OMG absolutely amazing. This recipe definitely inspired me to adjust and create my own so thank you to the blog author and all the comments. ☺️
This recipe was absolutely fantastic. It was easy to follow and quick to make. Everyone at the table loved it!
Can i make this pie a few days in advance will it be ok in fridge?
Home run! I followed the recipe exactly but added a pudding layer as suggested in the comments. I tried to pipe a whip cream heart on top but it looked sloppy so I smoothed it out and dabbed some left over pudding on top and swirled it with a toothpick. Looked all fancy pants and was delicious! Thank you this is a keeper!
This is a great quick and easy pie! Its so good! Not too sweet!! Not too cream cheesy.
Easy Peasy!!! Turned out GREAT!! I’m allergic to wheat/gluten and this was if course so easy to make gluten free!!