S’mores Bars are the deliciousness of a s’more but the can be enjoyed all year round. The ooey gooey chocolate on a graham cracker crust and warmtoasted marshmallow will give you a taste of your favorite summer dessert all year round!
Yep, it’s true… I love s’mores! I am obsessed. They are the perfect dessert! I love them so much that my site is filled with different s’more options, in addition to my S’mores Bars – from S’more Bites to S’more Bark to S’more Ice Cream. It doesn’t really matter to me, as long as I get that graham cracker, chocolate and marshmallow combination!
So, I am continually coming up with new s’more creations! This latest one is inspired by the Starbuck’s s’mores bars. I saw this while waiting for my coffee the other day and HAD to try to make my own!
Have you tried them? OMG they are delicious! There is something about the combination of graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallow that I cannot get enough of.
What I love about these S’mores Bars is that you can make them any time of the year and have a little taste of summer, even in the winter! One suggestion, from my very good friend Sara, was to put them in the refrigerator for a few minutes before cutting them.
The marshmallows can get very sticky and can make it difficult to cut, but this, paired with a sharp, warm knife (run it under warm/hot water and dry it off) will make them easier to cut.
Ingredients needed to make S’mores Bars (copycat Starbucks recipe!)
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Melted butter
- Powdered sugar
- 4 extra large Hershey Bar (4.4 ounces)
- 1 package mini marshmallows
- 9×13 baking pan
Want the Printable Recipe?
(just scroll down?)
- 2 Cups graham cracker crumbs
- 12 Tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1/2 Cup powdered sugar
- 4 Hershey Chocolate Bar (use 4.4 ounce bars)
- 1 package mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Grease 9x13 pan with non-stick butter spray
- In a medium size bowl mix graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and butter with a spoon
- Place mixture in the bottom of the baking pan. Distribute the mixture evenly and press down and firmly with your fingers to "pack it" along the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Place in oven and bake for approx. 5-8 minutes (just until sides begin to get a bit golden brown)
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Lay the Hershey bars on top of the graham cracker mixture - covering up all of the graham cracker as completely as possible.
- Place in over for approx. 3 minutes (until chocolate just begins to melt and gets shiny)
- Let cool for 1-2 min.
- Place marshmallows on top of the chocolate - pack them in their closely next to each other.
- Turn oven to "broil" - put pan into oven and STARE at them! They only need to be in there for about 2 minutes. BUT, every oven is different! Watch them like a hawk or they will burn and set on fire (I am not kidding here - learn from my experience!!) As soon as they begin to brown, take them out of the oven.
- Let them cool completely (after they initially cooled, I place them in the refrigerator to set even more - this will make them easier to cut)
- Cut and serve - (tip: they can get really sticky to cut, warm a sharp knife under hot water, dry it off and immediately slice them - you may want to repeat this if the knife starts to get sticky!)
Nutrition per serving
More great s’more recipes
Delicious S’mores Snack Mix – all the yummy taste of s’mores, but you can enjoy it by the handful!
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!