S’mores Bark is an easy chocolate bark with chocolate, graham cracker and melted marshmallows. These indoor s’mores require no campfire and you can enjoy them all year round!
S’mores Bark – An Indoor S’mores Recipe that you can enjoy all year round!
(SCROLL DOWN FOR PRINTABLE RECIPE!)
You can have a taste of summer all year round with this delicious S’more inspired recipe for S’mores Bark. What’s even better is that it is easy to make and takes no time at all!!
We love the summer! We particularly love warm summer nights. There is nothing better than sitting outside by our pool, with a campfire crackling and the cheers from my kids as we bring out the s’mores ingredients!
Unfortunately, we live in Michigan, where only get about 4 months of possible campfire time and that is if it isn’t raining or too hot or too cold!
I guess that is why I may have a slight obsession with ALL THINGS S”MORES! There is something about the combination of chocolate, marshmallow and graham cracker that I just cannot resist. I guess it reminds me of my favorite summer nights!
Each and everyone one of these s’mores recipes are super easy to make and require no campfire!! You can make them all year round – even in the winter!
What do you need to make S’mores Bark? Well, pretty much the same thing as s’mores!!
- Chocolate – I really love this CandiQuick chocolate that comes in a microwavable tray! Easy for clean-up
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
Love S’mores Recipes? Check out all of these S’mores Inspired Recipes:
- 1 pound Chocolate
- 1 package mini marshmallows
- ⅛ - ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- Cover a baking sheet with either a silicon baking liner or wax paper.
- Melt the chocolate according to the directions on the package.
- Carefully melt the marshmallows in a medium saucepan on medium heat stirring constantly.
- Spread the melted chocolate on top of the baking sheet and spread evenly with a silicon spatula.
- Immediately drizzle the melted marshmallow on top of the chocolate and carefully swirl and spread into the chocolate.
- Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs on top.
- Place in refrigerator for about 10 minutes to set.
- Break into small pieces and serve.
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!