This S’mores Eclair Cake is my “go-to” dessert. Eclair Cake isn’t technically a cake, since it’s a no bake dessert, but it tastes just like an eclair or a Boston cream doughnut. SOOOOO GOOD!
Long before the invention of Pinterest, this No Bake S’mores Eclair Cake recipe was my “go to” dessert recipe for parties and family gatherings. (Love Eclair’s? Check out Princess Pinky Girl’s Mini Eclair Bites!)
I got my Eclair Cake recipe from a little church cookbook. It’s one of those easy recipes that has stood the test of time because it’s so easy and SO good. And now I’m passing it along to you (with a slight twist.)
Hello again, Princess Pinky readers! It’s Nicole from Simple and Seasonal, back with another YUMMY recipe for you!
Technically, Eclair Cake isn’t a cake, since it’s a no bake dessert, but it tastes just like an eclair or a Boston cream doughnut. It’s what is called an icebox cake, because after you make it, you let it sit in the fridge all night.
The crackers get soft and the flavors all meld together in the most delicious way. This S’mores Eclair Cake has the classic s’mores flavors: chocolate, marshmallow and graham crackers (with some creamy vanilla for good measure.)
Ingredients Needed to Make No-Bake S’mores Eclair Cake
- Graham Crackers
- Instant Vanilla Pudding
- Marshmallow Cream
- Chocolate Frosting
- Mini Marshmallows
All Things S’mores – See these other great s’mores recipes:
S'mores Eclair Cake
- 1 box graham crackers
- 2 boxes (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 ½ cups milk
- 1 tub (7 oz) marshmallow cream
- 1 tub chocolate frosting
- Optional: mini marshmallows for topping
- Line the bottom of a 9x13" pan with whole graham crackers
- In a large bowl, mix the pudding mix and milk until smooth, but not set. Add the marshmallow creme and whisk together until smooth.
- Pour half of the pudding mixture over the layer of graham crackers and spread evenly. Top with another layer of graham crackers and then add the rest of the pudding mixture.
- After removing the foil cover from the frosting, heat it in the microwave for 30 seconds to get it soft and easy to pour. Stir smooth and then pour evenly over the top layer of cream.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight to soften. Cut into squares and serve with milk- it's rich! 🙂 Keep refrigerated.
- Optional: add mini marshmallows to the top and toast with a kitchen torch if you have one!
If you’ve followed me for any length of time, you probably already know that I have a love affair with all things s’mores. If you like this S’mores Eclair Cake, check out these other awesome s’mores recipes from Simple and Seasonal!
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!