Brownie batter dip is the most decadent, delicious, easy (and safe) way to eat brownie batter (no raw eggs!). It’s extra smooth and creamy, super chocolatey, no-bake and the perfect treat for parties and get-togethers. Better than even the best brownies!
Get your sweet and salty fix with this creamy brownie batter dip. Great with fruit, pretzels, graham crackers and more!
The Best Brownie Batter Dip
If you love brownies and dessert dips – then this brownie batter dip is definitely for you.
It’s fluffy, creamy, filled with chocolate and it’s the perfect appetizer for parties, movie nights, or whenever you’re craving chocolate. I mean seriously, could you really go wrong with cookies, fruits, or pretzels dipped in brownie batter?
Now – I absolutely love brownies. (PS – it’s Fiona from Just So Tasty). Brownie recipes are some of the most popular recipes on my blog, so I’m super excited to share this brownie dip recipe with you.
It’s a super easy recipe (and no-bake), and if you need a last minute dessert for a potluck or having friends over this recipe is just the thing.
It comes together in literally under 5 minutes. And it will disappear just as quickly because it’s so irresistible.
How To Make Brownie Batter Dip
For this recipe, there are only a few ingredients:
- Cream cheese
- Whipped topping (regular or low fat works)
- Boxed brownie mix
- A little milk
- Mini chocolate chips (totally optional but recommended)
How to Make Brownie Batter Dip
- Beat together the cream cheese and butter until smooth, then mix in the whipped topping.
- Mix in the box of brownie mix (just the dry mix), then add in the milk and mix until smooth.
From start to finish, this recipe will take under 5 minutes to make.
You can also add in mini chocolate chips, candies, chopped brownie pieces, or really whatever your chocolate-loving heart is craving.
I’ve made it with mini M&Ms too – which reminded everyone of cosmic brownies. Or if you love peanut butter brownies, you can try adding in chopped peanut butter cups. Or if you love s’mores brownies – you could add in mini marshmallows and chopped graham crackers.
Then spoon the batter into a bowl, and you’re ready to serve.
What to serve with Brownie Batter Dip
- Pretzels (perfect for salty-sweet lovers)
- Graham crackers
- Nilla cookies
- Or even Oreo cookies (if you really, really like chocolate)
You’ll love how creamy, smooth and fluffy this brownie batter dip is. I always love eating cookie dough and brownie batter (even though I know you’re not supposed to) – so I was sooooo happy to make edible brownie batter that’s totally safe to eat raw and totally delicious.
If you love raw cookie dough, be sure to check out this amazing edible cookie dough recipe! It is crazy good!
While most say that it is safe to eat raw flour, the FDA warns against it. The recommendation is to microwave the flour (or mix) for 1 minute and 15 seconds (stopping and mixing it after 15-second intervals)
And if you love brownies, make sure to try these other favorites:
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Nutella Brownies
- Texas Sheet Cake Bites
- Oreo Brownies
- Peanut Butter Brownies
More Easy No-Bake Desserts
Brownie Batter Dip
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup whipped topping , thawed
- 1 18 oz box brownie mix*
- 2-4 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup mix-ins , mini chocolate chips, M&Ms, peanuts, etc
- In a large bowl beat together the cream cheese and butter until soft.
- Mix in the whipped topping.
- Beat in the brownie mix (if it's lumpy you may need to sift it first).
- Then beat in the milk 1 tablespoon at a time until it's smooth and creamy.
- Stir in your mix-ins (if using).
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with fruit, crackers, pretzels, or cookies.
Originally posted March 18, 2018
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!