Looking for an easy appetizer? This Beef Taco Ring is made with store-bought Crescent Rolls and one of our most popular appetizer recipes!. Great appetizer for a crowd for your next party or game day!
Crescent rolls always make for an easy recipe! We love incorporating them into some of our favorite dishes. We love our mini chicken pot pies and you can even use them in desserts, like our Cinnamon Sugar Cheesecake Bars!
So, I’m not a huge football fan, but I do love me some football food! So much so that we love tailgating at our alma mater and when we aren’t there, we will have friends over to watch the game. Either way, it turns into a fun mini potluck each time!
How to Make a Taco Ring
This Beef Taco Ring is one of the most popular appetizers I have made to date. It is extremely easy to make and comes together in a matter of minutes. Because it uses store-bought refrigerated crescent dough, there are not a lot of steps.
STEP ONE: Simply layer the crescent dough triangles in a circular shape.
STEP TWO: Spoon the meat and cheese onto the dough, and wrap.
STEP THREE: Bakes for about 20 minutes and is ready to serve.
(For the full taco ring recipe and step-by-step details, see the printable recipe card below)
Easy Weeknight Dinner
I have been known to serve this for a quick and easy dinner too.
On nights where time is tight, it makes a delicious meal served with some rice and beans. The best part is that the cleanup is minimal. With little prep dishes and the simple slice and serve, it is the perfect recipe.
Looking for some another quick and easy dinner? We love these Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sliders. You can literally throw everything in the slow cooker in the morning and come home to a dinner that everyone will love!
You don’t need much to make this yummy and delicious recipe.
- Crescent rolls
- Olive Oil
- Ground Beef
- Taco Seasoning Packet
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Fill The Center of the Taco Ring
Pro Tip: One of my favorite things to do is fill the center of the ring with dips. I put guacamole and salsa in the middle and then serve with some tortilla chips. This makes a super cute display too!!
MORE GREAT APPETIZERS
EASY DIP RECIPES
Beef Taco Ring
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package Taco Seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Shredded Lettuce
- In a large skillet heat olive oil.
- Add ground beef and taco seasoning and cook until meat has browned. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- On ungreased large cookie sheet, arrange crescent dough triangles in ring so short sides of triangles form a 6-inch circle in center. Dough will overlap.
- Spoon ground beef over wide section close to center. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bring each triangle tip up over filling, tucking it under bottom layer of dough to secure it.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until ring turns a golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Place a bowl of guacamole and salsa in the center of the ring for dipping.
- Garnish with shredded lettuce, if desired.
Originally posted December 2017
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!