Crockpot Nacho Cheese Dip is the world’s most perfect appetizer. This Nacho Cheese Sauce is easy to make, great for a crowd and beyond delicious (and your slow cooker will keep it warm all night!)
Easy appetizers are my jam! Our 25 Easy Make-Ahead Appetizers will ensure you can enjoy your party with your guests! If you are looking for something to serve with this cheese dip, check out our Walking Taco Bar (it is great for feeding a crowd!)
Crockpot Nacho Dip
This Crockpot Nacho Cheese Dip is perfect for holiday parties and get together with friends and family. It’s a loved recipe by all. And it makes a ton!
Hi friends! It’s Amy from A Cup Full of Sass. Today I am sharing a great Crockpot Nacho Cheese Dip recipe you can make in your slow cooker. Who doesn’t love slow cooker recipes? The nacho cheese sauce is also great for a DIY Nacho or Taco Bar!
I don’t know about you, but when I am getting ready to have a crowd of people over for a football game, summer party, holiday or whenever really, I always seem to leave my appetizers until the last minute!
Funny isn’t it… the appetizers are the first thing we serve, but the last thing I think about when I am planning. What I really love about this crockpot nacho cheese dip recipe is that I can make it hours in advance, and it will be ready when my guests arrive.
I don’t have to plan room in the oven or be messing with it while people are coming through the door – it is in and cooking and ready to go when everyone gets here!
Ingredients Needed for Crock-Pot Nacho Dip
- Ground beef
- Velveeta cheese
- Mild salsa
- Cream of celery soup
- Green onions
- Green pepper
This recipe is also great if you are doing a Nacho Bar or Taco Bar – it is the perfect nacho cheese sauce to slather on top of a pile of chips, sour cream, guacamole, lettuce, jalapeno – the works!
How to Make Crockpot Nacho Cheese Dip
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef and drain the fat.
- Place the cooked hamburger meat, Velveeta cheese, jar of salsa, can of celery soup to crock pot and stir until combined.
- Chop scallions and green pepper into small pieces and add to slow cooker.
- Set the crockpot on to high and cook for 4 hours or until cheese is completely melted.
PRO-TIP: If you are in a hurry you can melt cheese in the microwave and add to crockpot.
- Serve with nacho chips and enjoy!
Also, I just adore crockpot recipes – they take such little effort. The preparation for this nacho dip takes no time at all – just a little browning of some meat and a little chopping – you throw it in the slow cooker – and BAM – you are good to go!! What’s better than that!
Love cheese? Love crockpots? How about this Crockpot Mac and Cheese recipe!
More Easy Appetizers
- Baked Brie Appetizer
- Brie Bites – 3 Ingredients and 15 Minutes
- Baked Salami Appetizer
- Cheesy Pull Apart Bread
- Pull-Apart Pizza Bread
- Beef Taco Ring (Made with Crescent Rolls)
Crockpot Nacho Cheese Dip
- 1 lb ground hamburger
- 1 16 oz box Velveeta cheese
- 1 15.5 oz jar mild salsa
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of celery soup
- 1 bunch scallions tops only, chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- Brown hamburger and drain.
- Add cooked hamburger, Velveeta cheese, jar of salsa, can of celery soup to crock pot and stir.
- Chop scallions and add to crockpot.
- Chop green pepper into small pieces and add to crockpot.
- Turn crockpot on High and cook for 4 hours or until cheese is completely melted.
- If you are in a hurry you can melt cheese in the microwave and add to crockpot.
- Serve with nacho chips and enjoy!
I hope you love this recipe as much we do. Check out some of my other easy recipes at A Cup Full of Sass.
Post originally published on September 9, 2015
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!