Our Pull-Apart Pizza Bread is great as an appetizer, snack, or even an easy dinner! Made with refrigerated biscuits, cheese, and your favorite pizza toppings, this is sure to be your favorite new recipe for a crowd!
Pull-Apart Pizza Bread (Pizza Monkey Bread) Recipe
My kids went absolutely crazy for this pull-apart pizza bread recipe. It has the pizza flavor that they love, and it’s fun because they get to rip off bite-size pieces to enjoy.
Best of all, it couldn’t be easier. It only takes one pan and it’s pretty much as simple as tossing all of the ingredients together in the pan and baking. I like to serve it alongside dipping sauces like ranch, pizza sauce, and garlic butter. It’s so yummy!
Ingredients / Shopping List
- Refrigerated biscuit dough: I used flaky biscuits for this recipe
- Cheese: We used 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese and 1 cup of parmesan cheese. If you want it super-duper cheesy, feel free to up the cheese to your preference!
- Pepperoni: Thinly sliced bite-sized pieces of pepperoni work best.
- Unsalted butter: Melted
- Seasoning: Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Garlic: Minced. I like to buy it in a jar already minced just to save a few minutes.
- Pizza sauce: Any canned pizza sauce will work.
Additions & Substitutions
Dipping Sauces: You can serve this pizza bread with any of your favorite pizza dipping sauces. My family are ranch lovers, and we also like garlic butter alongside the marinara pizza sauce.
Veggies: You can add any of your favorite pizza toppings. This includes your favorite vegetables. I recommend adding in mushrooms, black or green olives, peppers, and onions. You can make a different style every time.
Protein: Just as with the vegetables, you can also add in various proteins. As mentioned above, adding pepperoni is delicious, but you could also add in ground sausage or beef, Canadian bacon, or bacon bits as well.
How to Make Pull-Apart Pizza Bread
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a bundt pan with non-stick spray.
- Cut biscuits into quarters.
- Melt butter and add Italian seasoning, minced garlic, and garlic powder. Mix together. Take out one tablespoon and save for the topping.
- Combine biscuit pieces, mozzarella, parmesan, pepperoni, and the bowl of the melted butter mixture. Coat evenly.
- Arrange biscuit mixture in a bundt pan. Use your hands to spread the mixture so biscuits and pepperoni are evenly spread in the pan.
- Pour the remaining tablespoon of butter mixture over the top.
- Place the pan in the oven for 35 minutes. Remove and cover with foil, then bake for 10 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven, use a knife to check the middle. If not completely baked, place back in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Flip bread onto a serving plate immediately out of the oven, while still hot. Serve with pizza sauce.
Tip 1: Be sure to mix all of your ingredients well. That way, when it’s baked and you are pulling it apart to eat, you will be sure to get a little bit of everything in every bite!
Tip 2: Be sure that this is completely baked by testing it with a knife. This bread is not good if it’s gooey, because the dough will still be a bit raw.
How to Store Pull-Apart Pizza Bread
Store leftovers (if there are any!) in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat before serving by placing it in the microwave or back into the oven.
If you are one of those people that enjoys cold pizza, you can also eat these leftovers straight out of the fridge!
More Easy Appetizers
Pull-Apart Pigs in a Blanket | Mini Enchilada Cups | Crockpot Little Smokies | Crockpot Nacho Cheese Dip| Spinach Artichoke Dip |Taco Dip | Totchos – Tatertot Nachos | Buffalo Chicken Dip | 7-Up Biscuits
Pull-Apart Pizza Bread
- 2 cans flaky biscuit dough 24 ounces total
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ cups thinly sliced pepperoni thinly sliced bite-sized pieces
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 7.5 ounce can pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Generously spray a bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cut biscuits into quarters.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt butter. Add Italian seasoning, minced garlic, and garlic powder to melted butter and stir well to mix. Remove 1 tablespoon of mixture to reserve for topping. Set all aside.
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit pieces, mozzarella, parmesan, pepperoni and bowl of melted butter mixture. Toss well to evenly coat.
- Start arranging biscuit mixture into prepared bundt pan. Rather than dumping all of it in at once, use your hands to evenly spread mixture around so that the biscuits and pepperoni are evenly spaced in the pan.
- Pour the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter mixture over the top of the biscuit mixture in pan and use spoon to spread evenly.
- Place pan in the oven and set the timer for 35 minutes. After 35 minutes, remove the pan from the oven and cover the top with foil so that the top of the bread doesn’t get too toasty during the last bit of baking. Put pan back in the oven and continue to bake for 10 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and use a table knife to check middle of bread to make sure it’s baked all the way through. If not, put into oven for an additional 5 minutes.
- When done baking, immediately flip bread (while still hot) onto serving plate. Serve with pizza sauce in a side bowl for dipping.
This has definitely become one of the most requested meals at our house. It’s one dish that I never plan on having leftovers from, because I know how much we all love it. My favorite part about it is how easy it is and the fact that we can add any of our favorite pizza toppings to it.
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!