Mini Corn Dog Muffins are a super easy appetizer that is ready in under 20 minutes. Only 2 ingredients needed and you will be in corn dog heaven.
Table of Contents
20 Minute Appetizer Start to Finish!
Corn dogs are a big deal in my house. My boys love them. They love them on a stick, they love them bite-sized. When I decided to try to make my own – like a mini muffin, of course (’cause I love anything as a muffin) – I thought that would surely be good, but I wasn’t prepared for downright delicious!
I brought these Mini Corn Dog Muffins as a last-minute appetizer to a friend’s house and they were beyond a hit! The best news is that they are SO easy. They literally took me 20 minutes from start to finish! If you are looking for a great appetizer that is sure to be a hit – look no further!
- 1 box Honey Corn Bread Mix – I used Krusteaz Honey Cornbread & Muffin Mix
- 6 All Beef Ho tdogs (Either 4 jumbo sized or 6 regular sized hot dogs)
How to make Mini Corn Dog Muffins
- Mix the cornbread according to the instructions on the box.
- Cut the hot dogs into little pieces and mix into the cornbread batter
- Pour the batter into the mini muffin tray filling about 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 13 minutes (I followed the baking instructions on the box of cornbread). You want them to get golden brown on the top and sides.
More Easy Appetizers
Mini Corn Dog Muffins
- 1 box Honey Corn Bread Mix I used Krusteaz Honey Cornbread & Muffin Mix
- 6 All Beef Hotdogs 4 Jumbo or 6 Regular
- Mix the cornbread mix according to instructions on box
- Dice hotdogs into little pieces
- Mix the hotdog pieces into the cornbread mixture
- Scoop into a well greased mini muffin tin – fill about 3/4 full
- Bake according to instructions on box (mine said 400 for 13 minutes and they were perfect!
- Let cool – use a knife to loosen the edges and they should pop right out!
Yes, please! I know my kids love these and I love how easy they are. 🙂
Have an awesome day!
I’m gonna do the mini corndog muffins for a church event. Love the idea, I’m always looking for something different, so this should be a hit. Thank you for sharing.
Thanks FOR Sharing Jenn 👍🏼😊 YUM ❗️❗️I GET Hungry FOR Corndogs 👍🏼♥️And I LOVE YOU made it in a Muffin 👏🏼G-d♥️Bless
This mix is dairy..doesnt go too well with hotdogs for kosher observance :(Please let me know of a cornbread mix that would work that is pareve.