Buffalo Chicken Dip takes the delicious taste of buffalo chicken wings but puts them in an easy to make dip. With just 5 ingredients, you are sure to fall in love with this easy appetizer!
We love easy dip recipes. They are the perfect appetizer for Super Bowl parties, holidays or just a get-together. This dip along with our Easy Rotel Dip, Spinach Artichoke Dip and our Crockpot Nacho Cheese Dip are among our favorites!
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Looking for a quick, easy and delicious appetizer. Look no further! My friend, Maria, came over this weekend and we whipped this new appetizer staple up in no time at all! This will be a go-to recipe from today on!!
Buffalo Chicken Dip is a versatile recipe for all occasions. The cream cheese makes it very rice and decadent, while the buffalo wing sauce gives it a nice little kick.
We like this dip served hot and bubbly. You may consider serving it in a warming pot, (affiliate) like this mini crock pot. This will help keep your dip at the perfect warm to hot temperature all night long!
What to serve with Buffalo Chicken Dip
You can serve vegetables, crackers or bread with this dip. Some of our favorites include:
- Wheat Thins
- Toasted French Bread
- Tortilla Chips
Buffalo Chicken Dip Ingredients
- Cream cheese
- Blue cheese crumbles
- 2 chicken breasts (poached & shredded) or canned chicken
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Franks buffalo wing sauce – use to taste, based on how spicy you like it.
How to make Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Poach and shred two chicken breasts (or use canned chicken if you want to make it a bit easier)
- Heat cream cheese in microwave until easily spreadable.
- Blend in blue cheese, chicken, shredded cheddar, and Franks buffalo wing sauce.
- Bake for 30 – 45 minutes until brown on top.
- Serve with celery sticks or toasted pita chips
How to make Buffalo Chicken Dip in the Crockpot
You can easily make this buffalo chicken dip in the crockpot or slow cooker! Mix all of your ingredients together and place in the crockpot.
Cook on low heat for about 2 hours. Stir the mixture about halfway through cooking.
Keep it on low or medium heat while serving to keep the dip warm!
More Easy Appetizers
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- 2 cups blue cheese crumbles
- 2 chicken breasts (poached & shredded - we actually just used canned chicken)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Franks buffalo wing sauce (use to taste based on how spicy you like it.)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Poach and shred two chicken breasts
Heat cream cheese in microwave until easily spreadable.
Blend in blue cheese, chicken, shredded cheddar, and Franks buffalo wing sauce.
(Optional - Sprinkle additional cheese on top)
Bake for 30 - 45 minutes until brown on top.
Serve with celery sticks or toasted pita chips
Nutrition per serving
Originally posted: July 3, 2014
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!