These Cinnamon Sugar Cheesecake Bars are our new favorite dessert to serve a crowd. Only 6 ingredients, they take no time to make and you can serve them warm or cold. The perfect easy dessert!
If you are looking for an easy dessert that will “wow” your guests, these Cinnamon Sugar Cheesecake Bars will do the trick.
Cheesecake doesn’t need to be hard to make! In fact, this is one of the easiest desserts that I have ever made. The sweet cinnamon sugar and vanilla, paired with the creamy cream cheese filling and covered with the warm and crispy puffed pastry make the perfect dessert combination.
I am really excited for this weekend! My sister-in-law is coming in town with her new-ish baby. Our new niece is 9 months old and this is the first time the family is meeting her, so we are having a house full of friends and family to welcome her!
We are going to serve some desserts, appetizers and other finger foods. So when I told my friend, Michelle, she came up with the perfect recipe for me to make!
Michelle has a gift for bringing the perfect dish for whatever occasion! Be it an appetizer or dessert or side dish – she always kills it!
She also knows me well…. she knows that it must be easy – and when I say easy, I mean that it is totally idiot proof! Well, she nailed it with these Cinnamon Sugar Cheesecake Bars.
They are easy to make and they are delicious!!! This will not be these last Michelle recipe you will see!
How to make Cinnamon Sugar Cheesecake Bars
Cinnamon Sugar Cheesecake Bars
- 2 tubes crescent dough sheet (use the full sheet version, not the rolls)
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray
- In a medium size bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth
- Add 1/2 cup sugar, egg and vanilla and beat until all ingredients are combined and smooth
- In a small bowl mix together the remaining 3/4 cup of sugar and cinnamon
- Sprinkle about 6 tsp of the cinnamon sugar on the bottom of the greased baking dish
- Lay down one of the crescent rolls along the bottom of the dish
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the crescent roll
- Sprinkle approx. 1/2 cup of the cinnamon sugar mixture evenly over the cream cheese filling. (you want to cover up all of the cream cheese mixture and have a nice cinnamon sugar layer - you will probably use slightly less than 1/2 a cup)
- Top with the other crescent dough and sprinkle with approx. 6 tsp cinnamon sugar (you will probably have some cinnamon sugar left over - put it in a tupperware and use it for other recipes - YUM!)
- Bake for 30 minutes, remove from oven and let cool completely
- Cut and serve warm or refrigerate and serve cool
Other EASY desserts
Ice Cream Sandwich Cake – that’s right, you make this with actual ice cream sandwiches! One of my kids all time favorite desserts!
Campfire Cones – the perfect summer dessert – look out s’mores…these things rock!
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!