Super Easy & Delicious Dessert
These Cinnamon Sugar Cheesecake Bars are our new favorite dessert to serve a crowd. They take no time to make and couldn’t be any yummier. The perfect easy dessert!
I am really excited for this weekend! My sister-in-law is coming in town with her new-ish baby. Our new niece is 9 months old and this is the first time the family is meeting her, so we are having a house full of friends and family to welcome her!
We are going to serve some desserts, appetizers and other finger foods. So when I told my friend, Michelle, she came up with the perfect recipe for me to make!
Michelle has a gift for bringing the perfect dish for whatever occasion! Be it an appetizer or dessert or side dish – she always kills it!
She also knows me well…. she knows that it must be easy – and when I say easy, I mean that it is totally idiot proof! Well, she nailed it with these Cinnamon Sugar Cheesecake Bars.
They are easy to make and they are delicious!!! This will not be these last Michelle recipe you will see!
See the how-to video and full instructions below:
Cinnamon Sugar Cheesecake Bars
Here is what you need:
- 2 – tubes of crescent dough sheet
- 16 oz of cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp cinnamon
Here is what you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray
- In a medium size bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth
- Add 1/2 cup sugar, egg and vanilla and beat until all ingredients are combined and smooth
- In a small bowl mix together the remaining 3/4 cup of sugar and cinnamon
- Sprinkle about 6 tsp of the cinnamon sugar on the bottom of the greased baking dish
- Lay down one of the crescent rolls along the bottom of the dish
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the crescent roll
- Sprinkle approx. 1/2 cup of the cinnamon sugar mixture evenly over the cream cheese filling. (you want to cover up all of the cream cheese mixture and have a nice cinnamon sugar layer – you will probably use slightly less than 1/2 a cup)
- Top with the other crescent dough and sprinkle with approx. 6 tsp cinnamon sugar (you will probably have some cinnamon sugar left over – put it in a tupperware and use it for other recipes – YUM!)
- Bake for 30 minutes, remove from oven and let cool completely
- Cut and serve warm or refrigerate and serve cool
Looking for some other SUPER EASY desserts to make – Just click on the pictures below:
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!