Guacamole is such a delicious snack to eat while watching the game and it disappears quickly
With football season well underway, I thought I would share my recipe for Football Guacamole! It is such a delicious snack to eat while watching the game and it disappears quickly! It is the perfect blend of avocado, jalapeno, pinto beans, tomatoes, and green onions. It’s a super simple appetizer to whip up and is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
When you dice up the jalapeno, leave the seeds out, that way it won’t be too hot and you’ll still get a ton of flavor.
Mix all the delicious ingredients together!
After you mash the avocado and add the jalapeno, lime juice, beans, onion and cheese; just lightly mix it all together and dig in with some tortilla chips!
- 2 ripe avocados, seeded/peeled/+diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded + diced
- 1/2 cup pinto beans, drained + rinsed
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- Add one avocado to a bowl and lightly mash it.
- Add tomatoes, jalapeno pepper, lime juice, and carefully mix.
- Add the pinto beans, green onions, cheese, and the rest of the avocado.
- Stir well and add a little salt and pepper. Serve with tortilla chips.
Looking for some other easy appetizers? Click on the pictures below: