Easter Bunny Bark – Marshmallows, chocolate and any of your favorite Easter candy make up this easy treat and fun project to make with your kids! Put some in a cute Easter cellophane bag and add them to your Easter baskets!
Easter Bunny Bark Recipe
Easter bunnies. They are so darn cute. Combine an adorable Easter bunny with something delicious and that is what I call a home run – Easter Bunny Bark!
This delicious Easter Bunny Bark is sure to hit one out of the ballpark (notice the clever spring references, Easter, baseball, etc. is it obvious that I am super done with winter and ready for Spring?)
- Melting Chocolate Candy
- Jet Puffed Stackermallows (marshmallows that are flat for s’mores)
- Pink Sparkling Sugar Sprinkles
- Candy Eyes (I use these for EVERYTHING, I should buy them in bulk)
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Easter Mini Cadbury Eggs (or any other type of Easter candy of your choice!)
Variations & Options
What’s really great about this chocolate bark is that you can get creative with it. There is so much fun Easter candy out there. Grab your favorite and crush it up and add it!
Try some Robin Egg candy, M&M’s, jelly beans, malted milk eggs, Easter sprinkles – the more the merrier! Have fun with it.
The other great thing about making chocolate candy bark is that it is really easy to make! It is a no-bake dessert and takes no time at all (it is literally impossible to mess up).
I became obsessed with all things chocolate bark after I made my Melted Snowman Bark which went crazy viral! Now I am all over all things bark! (If you love bark, be sure to try my Peppermint Bark! It is a peppermint lovers dream dessert and so easy to make!)
Pro Tip: Did you know you could melt chocolate perfectly using an Instant Pot? This is a great alternative to using the microwave (which can scorch the chocolate) or using a double broiler.
How to Melt Chocolate using an Instant Pot
- Put water in the Instant Pot and turn it on saute
- Place a bowl on top of the Instant Pot
- Put the chocolate in the bowl
- Stir occasionally until completely melted
Be sure to check out the marshmallow trick to get the sprinkles to stick – I used this method when I made my giant flower cupcakes – these look complicated, but they are CRAZY easy to make – you won’t believe actually, how easy they are!
How to Make Easter Bunny Bark
- Cut marshmallows and dip sticky side in pink sprinkles.
- Melt chocolate and spread on lined baking sheet.
- Place marshmallows, sprinkles, candy eyes and chocolate chip bunnies in the melted chocolate.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 10 minutes
- Break up and serve
- Use the kitchen tools below for easy placement
- Use a knife to score the chilled chocolate. When breaking the chocolate, place the knife against the chocolate where you want to break it.
HELPFUL KITCHEN TOOLS (click the link to see the actual product)
- Decorating tweezers – these are really helpful with placing the decorations
- Chocolate melting cups – these ceramic cups hold the heat longer, which gives you more time to work with the chocolate and are microwave safe!
- Silicon baking liner – if you don’t have at least one of these – run don’t walk and get one!
More Easy Easter Treats
Great Easter Brunch Recipes
Easter Bunny Bark
Easter Bunny Bark - Marshmallows, chocolate and any of your favorite easter candy make up this easy treat and great project to make with your kids! Put some in a cute Easter cellophane bag and add them to your Easter baskets!
- Melting chocolate
- 6 Jet Puffed Stackermallows ( (flat marshmallows for s'mores))
- 20 Candy eyes
- Pink sparkling sugar sprinkles
- 10 Mini Chocolate Chips
- 20 Cadbury Chocolate Eggs
Line baking sheet with a silicon baking liner or wax paper
Cut marshmallows in strips (about 5 strips per marshmallow)
Pour some of the pink sprinkles in a small bowl
Dip the "sticky side" of the strips of marshmallows in the sprinkles and set aside (these make the bunny ears)
Melt the chocolate according to the directions on the package
Once fully melted, pour the chocolate on the baking sheet and spread evenly using a spatula (don't make it too thick, or it will be difficult to "break" in the right places)
Immediately (before the chocolate begins to set) place the marshmallow "bunny ears", candy eyes and one mini chocolate chip (as the bunny mouth) scattered throughout the chocolate. Leave some space between the bunnies to "break" them in pieces
Place in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes
Once the chocolate is completely set - use a knife to "guide" the breaks to make the bark
Serve & Enjoy!
See more great and easy recipes at PrincessPinkyGirl.com
Nutrition per serving
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!