These Spring Flower Pretzel Bites are the perfect way to welcome Spring into your home. The perfect Easter treat to make with your kids – only 3 ingredients! This sweet and salty dessert will be your new favorite when you need a little spring in your day!
Pretzels, white chocolate candy melts, and Spring themed M&M’s are all you need!
Spring Flower Pretzel Bites
Some days you just need something that makes you smile. For me, this is usually in the form of food (is that bad). That is why I love these Spring Flower Pretzel Bites – the sweet and salty combination is my thing!
All you need is three simple ingredients and you are on your way to, not only, a delicious dessert, but it is beyond adorable. You know how much I love cute food!
We love easy desserts. Be sure to try some of our other favorites like this amazing Brownie Batter Dip or Banana Cream Pie Dip. These are so easy to make and great to serve with a crowd!
- Butter Snap Pretzels – these are the square criss-cross pretzels.
- White Candy Melts – I used the Ghiradelli brand, they are larger than the Wilton brand. You want them to cover the pretzel!
- Easter M&M’s – feel free to get creative with the colors. You can really make these for any holiday (the Valentine’s Day M&Ms are really cute on the pretzels as well!)
How to Make Flower Pretzel Bites
If you love an easy craft and treat, this is the perfect recipe for you!
- Line the pretzels in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Place one candy melt on top and in the center of each pretzel.
- Bake to soften the chocolate candy melt.
- Immediately place the M&Ms on top of the melted chocolate.
- Let cool and serve.
Easter Craft & Treat
This is also a really fun “food craft” to do with your kids for Easter or really for any time of the year. They are really easy and your kids will love making them with you.
Spring Flower Pretzel Bites are simple to make and take no time at all. Just stock up on the cute pastel Easter M&M’s and you have a great treat for when the yucky weather hits – these are sure to put a smile on anyone’s face!
Tools I love – these are some of my must have kitchen gadgets for Food Crafting!
- Silicon Baking Liner – I cannot stress enough how much you need these!
- Decorating Tweezers – if you use sprinkles and candy to decorate, these are a must. Put those little suckers right where you want them
Another great thing about these yummy treats is that you can make them before you need them and store them until ready to eat! Just store them in an airtight container and they should stay good for quite some time!
Want to make a nice little Easter gift for friends and family (or maybe just a Spring treat) – grab some of these cellophane gift baggies to put them in and tie with a pretty ribbon.
This will make a super cute little gift!
More Easy Easter Desserts
Bunny Butt Cookies | Easter Bunny Bark | Easter Bunny Cut Out Cookies | Homemade Reese’s Eggs
Great Spring Dessert
Lemon Lush Dessert Recipe | Chocolate Lasagna Recipe | Lemon Icebox Cake | Broken Glass Jello| Watergate Salad
Spring Flower Pretzel Bites
- Butter Snap Pretzels
- White Candy Melts
- Pastel M&M's
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees (see below for microwave instructions)
- Line a baking sheet with either parchment paper or a silicon baking liner
- Place the butter snap pretzels in rows on the baking sheet
- Put one candy melt on top of each pretzel
- Warm in oven for 2-3 minutes - you don't want them melted, just softened.(you can also put them on a paper plate and warm them in the microwave for about 55 seconds - don't over cook them, just until soft. All microwaves heat differently so experiment with 1 or 2 to start)
- Quickly place one M& M in the center and surround it by 6 "petals". Gently press them down to "secure" them in the candy (if you are anything like me, it would drive me crazy to mess up these adorable flowers with a big "M", so place the M&M's "M" side down!
- Let cool and serve. (you can speed up the cooling time by placing them in the refrigerator for a few minutes)
- Store in an airtight container - enjoy!
Love these!! I wish I had bought some extra bags of the pastel m&ms, but hey, regular colors will work too ?? I plan to make these year round!
Making these today in little bags for the kids in my daughter’s Preschool class. Going to be presents for Moms at Mother’s Day party. This will be my 4th time making them. They turn out adorable. Love red, white and blue ones for the 4th.
Awwwwww love that! Tag me if you share any pictures on social media! Would love to see them!
Can these be froze or kept in refrigerator to be able to make ahead? Was wondering if anyone has tried that.
The grandkids “think” they don’t like pretzels, so I’m starting with chocolate or yogurt covered pretzels. They’ll probably be extra sweet, but I know they’ll be ok with that. LOL!
I was glad to find this as I didn’t know what the pretzels were called. Went to the store and this guy stocking was following me and I looked back at him. I said do you work here and he said he was stocking one brand. I said I am looking for Pretzel Snaps and he goes this guy can help you. That guy was no help. Then the other guy goes here they are. WOW. We are going to make them for Easter desserts. My aunt and I am going to do them for our Easter dessert for the Easter dinner.
Awwwww I love this!! I hope you enjoy them!!!
I Loved this idea so much – thanks for the inspiration 😊 I created an Easter “basket” with the little flowers using lollipop sticks and shared with the neighbor kids during their cul de sac Easter egg hunt- https://pin.it/1FYmk58
Loved the idea. I just couldn’t get mine to look as cute. And how did you get 6 M&M’s on there?!
These were sooo easy to make, and such a huge success for a family Easter treat!! Love it!!