Easter Bunny Butt Cookies are one of my favorite Easter desserts ever! Use any type of sugar cookie, frosting and some strategically placed marshmallows and you have the cutest Easter treat in no time!
This Easter Bunny Butt sugar cookie recipe may just be your favorite Easter project ever!
What is cuter than a bunny? A BUNNY BUTT! Their little paws, their fluffy tails – who doesn’t love a little bunny butt!!
Now, what is yummier than a cookie? A BUNNY BUTT COOKIE. Not only are these Bunny Butt Cookies cute and yummy, they are super easy to make!
Looking for a fun Easter Bunny craft? Check out this adorable Easter Bunny Handprint Craft. It is an easy craft to do with your kids and then a great decoration for your Easter dinner table!
I love making cute food art desserts. If you are looking for some other fun Easter desserts, be sure to take a look at my Easter Bunny Cut Out Cookies (also really easy to make) and my Giant Flower Cupcakes (also made with marshmallows)!
All you need are a few things. You can either make your own Sugar Cookies, buy them pre-made, bake them from the refrigerated section of the grocery store (that way you get that fresh cookie smell in your house) or use my 3 Ingredient Cake Mix Cookie Recipe!
My Cake Mix Cookie recipe is great when you are in a pinch. You can whip up a cookie in less than 15 minutes and they are delicious. My kids absolutely love them!
Are you looking for a fun weekend project to make with your kids? These bunny butt cookies make a great quick activity for Easter. Since they are so easy to make, it is the perfect project.
Want to get a little creative with your bunny butts? Make them a little more bright and colorful? Try making the bunny butts pink or blue or green or yellow!
Just use a few drops of pink food coloring in the frosting (or whichever you choose). After all, who said all bunny butts needed to look the same!
Everything you need to make Bunny Butt Cookies
Ingredients: (contains affiliate links)
- Cookies – Either make your own Sugar Cookies, buy them pre-made, bake them from the refrigerated section of the grocery store or use my recipe for Cake Box Cookies.
- White Frosting – feel free to change up the color of your bunnies butt by adding a few drops of pink or blue or any color food coloring to the frosting.
- Pink Marshmallows – I found strawberry flavored marshmallows at the grocery store – if you can only find white, reverse the frosting and marshmallow colors.
- Mini Marshmallows
- Cookie Icing – I used Betty Crocker Cookie Icing – it has a nice applicator
Easter Bunny Butt Cookies
- 24 Sugar Cookies (buy them pre-made, bake them from the refrigerated section of the grocery store or use my recipe for Cake Box Cookies.)
- 1 jar White Frosting (feel free to change up the color of your bunnies butt by adding a few drops of pink or blue or any color food coloring to the frosting.)
- 24 Pink Marshmallows ( I found strawberry flavored marshmallows at the grocery store - if you can only find white. Reverse the frosting and marshmallow colors.)
- 1 package Mini Marshmallows
- 1 tub Cookie Icing
Your cookies should be prepared ahead of time and be sure to cool completely. If you are looking for a GREAT 15 minute cookie recipe (see above link for my super easy CAKE MIX COOKIES)
- Frost 1 whole cookie - you can keep it white using plain frosting, use colored frosting or add some fun, bright colors to the frosting base with food coloring!
Cut the pink marshmallows in half (I used a kitchen scissors and cut them, but you could use a knife)
- Cut 1 mini-marshmallow in half and place a dab of cookie icing on the back (sticky side of the marshmallow) and place the mini marshmallow on the pink marshmallow "paw". Place three dabs of cookie icing under the already stuck on 1/2 of marshmallow. (you could also use candy instead of the frosting!!)
- Place a dab of cookie icing on a mini-marshmallow (don't cut this one in half) and place it in the center of the cookie for the bunny's tail.
- They are ready to enjoy immediately!
Nutrition per serving
Great Easy Easter Desserts to Make with Your Kids!
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!