Yummy, delicious White Chocolate Unicorn Poop Bark – Only 3 ingredients and the best part about it is how super, crazy easy it is to make!!!
- White chocolate Oreo peppermint bark
- Melted snowman bark
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer bark
- Easter Bunny Bark
ITEMS YOU WILL NEED FOR THIS RECIPE
Check out my “How to make Unicorn Poop Bark” Video!
- White chocolate wafers
- Food coloring
- Colored & star sprinkles
- Melt the chocolate according to the directions on the package
- Evenly distribute the chocolate into three separate dishes
- Add 1-2 drops of food coloring and stir. Add additional drops until you get your desired color
- Pour each color chocolate on to silicon baking sheet - you will want to pour them separately on the sheet in a triangle (2 of the colors next to each other and one above the other two) and then using a spatula, swirl the colors together - don't over swirl them or it will just turn into a dark mush of a color)
- Sprinkle the sprinkles on top and let cool completely (you can stick in the refrigerator for a few minutes to help it set faster, but don't leave in there too long or it could affect the color)
- Break up the bark into pieces and serve
See other great recipes at https://princesspinkygirl.com
Looking for some other fun and easy desserts? Just click on the pictures below:
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!