Table of Contents
Rudolph Chocolate Bark
A few weeks ago I shared a new favorite holiday dessert, my Melted Snowman Bark. Since then, I have been kind of hooked on making different types of bark.
So over the Thanksgiving holiday, my sister, Julie and I decided to try something new – Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Bark! Rudolph is one of my very favorite holiday characters – so this was super fun for me!
What is the best about this Christmas treat is how easy it is to make. It is truly impossible to mess up (my type of cooking!!)
If you haven’t already done so, be sure to check them out. If you want to really shake things up – try adding popcorn to the mix for a super duper sweet and salty treat with this Peppermint Oreo Popcorn Bark – it is crazy delicious!
So back to Rudolph – this bark recipe is a great one to do with the kids! They will love making it, but will love eating it up even more!
Here is what you need:
- Chocolate Candy Melts
- Wilton Candy Eyes
- Butter Snaps Pretzels
- Tiny Twist Pretzels
- Red Hot Candy
- Rolo Candy
- Silicon baking mat or wax paper
See the How-To Video Here:
Here is what you do:
- Line a cookie tray with either a silicone baking mat or wax paper
- Melt chocolate according to the directions on the package
- Pour chocolate on to baking mat and spread out using a spatula
- Place all of the “Rudolph” parts on top of the chocolate (gently press down into the chocolate)
- For the Rolo, I dipped the bottom into the chocolate first and then set it on top of the pretzel, to help it “stick” better!
- Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set
- Carefully break into pieces. (I used a knife to “guide” the breaks)
Looking for some other great Christmas and holiday treat ideas? Click on the pictures below: