The holiday’s are right around the corner and it always so much fun to have some new fun yummy holiday snacks! I made these ice cream cone Christmas trees for my kids and they couldn’t get enough of them. I mean what could possibly be bad about an ice cream cone covered in chocolate with candy on them?? If you want to take them a step further, add a cookie (I love these 3 ingredients cake mix cookies) or a cupcake – just cover them in white frosting so it looks like they are sitting on snow – SO FUN, right!!
Here is what you need:
- Sugar cones
- Green candy melts (I used these candy melts)
- White cookie decorating frosting
- Red hots
- Silver decorating beads (I used these)
- Candy star sprinkles
Here is what you do:
- Melt the green candy melts according to the directions on the package
- Using a basting brush (I used a silicon brush) brush the green chocolate onto the outside of the cone
- Let the chocolate dry completely
- Decorate using the frosting, red hots and silver beads and top with the candy star sprinkle
- Put on a cupcake, cookie or serve just the cone!
Looking for some other delicious and easy to make holiday treats? Just click on the pictures below:
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!