White Chocolate Oreo Peppermint Bark! This 3 ingredient Holiday Treat will be your new favorite Christmas Dessert. White chocolate, crushed peppermint candy canes and Oreo’s are all you need and about 15 minutes total to make this deliciously simple Christmas favorite!
Oreo Peppermint Bark Recipe
Chocolate Bark….this is one of my new staples! OMG the things you can do with chocolate bark – the possibilities are endless. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate …… crushed M&M’s, Oreo’s, peppermint, graham cracker, marshmallow, coconut – I think I just drooled on my keyboard!
This past weekend we made a bunch of chocolate bark, but my favorite was the White Chocolate Oreo Peppermint Bark – let’s just say I may have overdosed on this stuff!
Love bark?? How about CUTE BARK? That’s right – my Melted Snowman Chocolate Bark and my Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer Chocolate Bark are huge hits and GREAT projects to make with the kids (and even better, they get to eat them after!)
Easy Peppermint Bark Recipe
Have you ever been to Costco when they bring out their Chocolate Bark for the holiday? I used to buy a box every year and my family would go crazy for it.
Then I thought, why buy it when we can easily make our own! I honestly had no idea how easy it was to make! Well, this White Chocolate Peppermint Oreo Bark recipe is almost embarrassing to even call it a recipe. It is more assembling than cooking!
I swear, bring this to your next holiday party and people will be begging you to tell them how to make Peppermint Bark. You can use my favorite line – I didn’t really make it, I assembled it!
Looking for an easy DIY Christmas gift to give to teachers, mail carriers, hair stylists, etc? Grab a cute holiday themed tin or wrap it in some cellophane with a gift tag and you will have the perfect DIY holiday gift!
This Peppermint Bark is perfect with a steaming hot cup of hot chocolate or even better with a delicious glass of red wine!
So what do you need to make my Oreo Peppermint Bark. As I mentioned, not much!
Want the Printable Recipe?
(just scroll down?)
White Chocolate Peppermint Oreo Bark Ingredients
- 12 ounces of white chocolate or white chocolate chips
- 6 candy canes (crushed)
- 1/2 cup of crushed Oreo’s
How to Make Peppermint Bark
- Crush the candy canes and Oreo’s. You can do this either in a food processor or place them in a zip lock bag and crush using a mallet.
- Melt chocolate (we did it carefully in the microwave or you can do it over a double broiler)
- Place (affiliate link) silicone baking mat or wax paper over a cookie sheet and pour the melted white chocolate on to the sheet
- Using a rubber spatula, spread the chocolate layer evenly across the cookie sheet
- Sprinkle crushed peppermint and Oreo’s on the chocolate
- Take a piece wax paper or parchment paper and gently press the sprinkled peppermint’s and Oreo’s into the chocolate
- Place the cookie sheet into the refrigerator for 20 -30 minutes or until hard
- Break into pieces
More Easy Holiday Desserts
- DIY Peppermint Candy Bowls
- Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups
- Peppermint Fudge
- Peppermint Oreo Truffles
- Peppermint Wontons Kisses
- Holiday Blossom Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
Oreo Peppermint Bark
White Chocolate Peppermint Oreo Bark! This 3 ingredient Holiday Treat will be your new favorite Christmas Dessert.
- 12 ounces white chocolate or white chocolate chips
- 6 candy canes (crushed)
- 1/2 cup crushed Oreo's
Melt chocolate (we did it carefully in the microwave or you can do it over a double broiler)
Place a silicone baking mat or wax paper over a cookie sheet and pour the melted chocolate on to the sheet
Using a rubber spatula, spread the chocolate evenly across the cookie sheet
Sprinkle crushed peppermint and Oreo's on the chocolate
Take a piece wax paper and gently press the sprinkled peppermint's and Oreo's into the chocolate
Place the cookie sheet into the refrigerator for 20 -30 minutes or until set
Break the chocolate into pieces
Nutrition per serving
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!