Unicorn Poop! I mean how much fun is Unicorn Poop? I made this Unicorn Poop Bark a few weeks ago and now I am sort of obsessed with all things Unicorn Poop – so me and my sister, Julie, decided to try making some Unicorn Poop Truffles (aka Unicorn Turds) and Ohhhh Emmmm Geeeee – they came out super cute and even more delicious! My kids and nieces and nephews LOVED them! They are a super duper treat to make for a gathering – the kids will love them (and don’t let the adults fool ya – they will too!)
Unicorn Poop Truffles
These Rainbow Unicorn Truffles make the most delicious dessert with a rainbow twist!
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup milk
- White chocolate candy melts
- Food coloring
- Star sprinkles
- Combine all ingredients (except candy melts, food coloring & sprinkles) in a medium size bowl
- Divide batter into 3 equal bowls and stir a few drops of food coloring to each bowl (color to preference)
- Refrigerate for one hour
- Scoop approx. 1/2 tsp of each color dough and roll into small balls. Lay on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper
- Place into freezer to harden
- Melt candy melts according to directions on packaging
- Dip truffle balls into the melted chocolate
- Sprinkle with stars and sprinkles
- Place back on cookie sheet and freeze
- Serve directly from freezer
Nutrition per serving
Looking for some other fun (and easy) desserts – just click on the pictures below!
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!