How to make your own Tomato Cage Halloween Ghosts!
Tomato Cage Halloween Ghosts – This was one of my very first Pinterest inspired projects! I was over-the-moon SUPER proud, I must have posted it on Facebook fifteen times!
This project is crazy easy, cheap and super cute!
Here’s what you need:
- Tomato cage
- King-size pillowcase
- String lights (white, orange, purple, etc.)
Here’s what you do:
- Once you figure out what a tomato cage is (buy at Home Depot or Lowes) and which way to place it (small end on top) it is easy from there.
- Wrap the cage with the lights (one set per ghost).
- Make a cut about 1/4 way up both sides of the pillowcase (so it fits better on the tomato cage)
- Use your sharpie to color some eyes and a mouth.
- Slip the case over the cage – and presto – you have floating ghosts!!!!
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!