This Halloween Witches Cauldron could possibly be the easiest Halloween decoration I have ever made – True Story!!
All you need is (you can click on the link to see where I got mine and order online):
- Plastic Cauldron
- Pool Noodle (from the dollar store)
- Witches Tights (I bought mine at Joann’s)
- Pillow Stuffing
- Witch shoe covers (these came as table leg covers, but I didn’t use the leg covers, just the shoes)
- Newspaper or other packaging material
- Battery operated push light (optional)
Here is what you do:
- Fold the pool noodle in half and put the tights over each end
- Put some newspaper or packing material in the bottom of the cauldron (just to take up some space so you don’t need to use as much stuffing)
- Place the folded pool noodle in the cauldron (folded end in the cauldron)
- Add pillow stuffing around and in between the witches legs
- Place the shoe covers over the pool noodle
See below for using the optional light – it looks SUPER cool – just stick the light in the stuffing and it looks like it is bubbling!!
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!