Tomato Cage Ghosts are a super easy Halloween decoration. You only need 4 materials and 10 minutes for this no-fail DIY Halloween decor!
This project is crazy easy, inexpensive to make, and super cute!
Easy DIY Halloween Decoration
Tomato Cage Ghosts for Halloween! Such an easy DIY Halloween Decoration! This was one of my very first Pinterest-inspired projects!
No-Fail Homemadee Halloween Decorations
Let’s just say that I am not really the Martha Stewart type. I love to craft, but a lot of times they are total Pinterest fails. Well, not with this easy DIY Halloween craft – this was a total PINTEREST WIN!
This Halloween project is crazy easy, cheap, and super cute! Not to mention, your neighbors will love it! Whenever I put it out, I get tons of questions on how to make their own Tomato Cage Ghost!!
After you are done making your decorations, treat the kids to these delicious Meringue Ghosts! They are really easy to make and they are only 30 calories! Win-Win!
I also have some fabulous Halloween Desserts and treats to share! Looking for another easy Halloween craft or decoration – our Halloween Witches Cauldron is always a neighborhood favorite for our little trick or treaters!
Materials needed for Tomato Cage Ghost
How to make Tomato Cage Ghost for Halloween!
- Place the wide end of the tomato cage on the ground
- Wrap the cage with your string lights (one set per ghost)
- Take your pillowcase and make a slit about 1/4 of the way up on both sides of the pillowcase (this will help it fit better on the tomato cage.
- Using a sharpie, color some eyes and a mouth (be creative!)
- Slip the pillowcase over the top of the cage and turn on the lights at dusk
Still not sure if you can pull it off - here is the Anyone-Can-Do-It Tutorial! A step-by-step pictorial on making your own Tomato Cage Ghost!
Now! Go make your own DIY Tomato Cage Ghost and share your scary pictures with me!!
More Easy Halloween Ideas!
- Easy Halloween Decorations
- No Carve Pumpkins
- Halloween Chocolate Truffles - So easy to make!
- Easy Halloween Treats You Can Make With Your Kids
- DIY Halloween Costumes for Baby or Toddlers!
- Easy Halloween Spider Cookies
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!