I totally fell in love with Olaf from Frozen – and the song “In Summer” is one of my favorites. Unfortunately, we all know the reality of an Olaf in the summer! Today, happily, it is still 80 degrees out, but my mind is on the holiday’s so I decided to make my own Olaf in the summer treat with this Melted Snowman Chocolate Bark!
This Melted Snowman Chocolate Bark is incredibly easy to make and would be a great activity to do with kids. The bark is also a nice alternative for Christmas Cookie Swaps! Play around with different types of candy and just have fun with it!
Melted Snowman Chocolate Bark
Here is what you need:
- White Melting Chocolate
- Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Wilton Candy Eyes
- Orange Jimmies (I got mixed rainbow jimmies and just picked them out)
- Red Hot Candy
- Pretzel Sticks
- Silicon baking mat or wax paper
Here is what you do:
- Line a cookie tray with either a silicon baking mat or wax paper
- Melt chocolate according to the directions on the package
- Cut the bottom portion of the peanut butter cups off and put them back together, but slightly off alignment (this gives it the “hat” look)
- Pour chocolate on to baking mat and spread out using a spatula
- Place all of the “snowman” parts on top of the chocolate
- Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set
- Carefully break into pieces. (I used a knife to “guide” the breaks)
Looking for some other great Christmas and holiday treat ideas? Click on the pictures below:
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!