These Rolo Reindeer Pretzels are the perfect holiday treat! They are super easy to make (think project with the kids), delicious to eat (sweet and salty) and they make a great DIY holiday gift!
Rolo Reindeer Pretzels
I’m not going to lie, I love playing with my food! Making cute things with food has always been my thing. (It may go back to when my mom would tell me not to play with my food!)
There is something about candy eyes that can make anything super cute. Like these Reindeer Pretzel bites. They are almost too adorable to eat…. almost!
Then, bring on the sweet and salty. That for sure is my favorite combination. The delicious caramel Rolo melted on top of a salty pretzel! It doesn’t get much better than that!
Quick Easy Holiday Treat
I think one of our favorite things about this Christmas treat, besides the fact they are adorable and delicious, is that they are super quick and easy to make! They are great to make with kids or grandkids! They will love “cooking” with you and love eating them after!
Our reindeer pretzel treats are the perfect way to ring in the holiday season, they make great DIY gifts and are the perfect treat to bring to a holiday party or to the office!
Follow along below to the simple ingredients and recipe!
Reindeer Pretzels Ingredients
How to Make Reindeer Pretzels with Rolos
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place half of the pretzels on a lined baking sheet (I like to line with a silicone baking sheet or parchment paper).
- Cut the other pretzels in half for the antlers.
- Place one unwrapped Rolo on top of the pretzels on the baking sheet.
- Place in the oven for 2-3 minutes or until they begin to get soft and melty.
- Remove from oven and add the red candy for the nose to the center of the Rolo (gently press down as you put the nose on.) Then add half of each pretzel to the top of the Rolo for the antlers and the eyes above the nose.
- Let cool completely.
- Have extra pretzels for the antlers. Some don’t break just right so you may need to cut some extras.
- Unwrap the Rolos before you place them in the oven (yup, I know this should be obvious, but trust me, it needs to be said).
- You will want to have everything ready to go when you get them out of the oven. You will need to work quickly before the Rolos begin to harden.
- Don’t work in batches larger than 20 on the baking sheet (for the reason mentioned above).
- If you want them to cool faster, place the pan in the oven when finished decorating.
- Grab a clear holiday treat bag and some ribbon! They make an adorable DIY holiday gift for friends, family, teachers and more!
More Easy Holiday Desserts
- M&M Pretzel Hugs
- Christmas Pinwheel Cookies
- Christmas Fudge
- Melted Snowman Chocolate Bark
- Chex Mix Christmas Crack
- Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups – the best Christmas Cookie Recipe!
Rolo Pretzel Reindeer - these tasty treats are perfect for the holiday season and so easy to make!
- 40 mini pretzels (divided (plus a few more in case of breakage))
- 20 Rolos
- 20 small round red chocolate candy of any kind
- 40 candy eyes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Unwrap the Rolos and set aside.
- Separate half of the pretzels and spread one half on the baking sheet.
- With the remaining half of the pretzels cut them in half and these will be used for the antlers (you will need some extra because some will break). Set aside.
- To the pretzels on the baking sheet place one unwrapped Rolo on top of each pretzel over the single round part of the pretzel.
- Put the baking sheet into the oven and bake for 2-3 minutes or until the Rolo has gotten soft and melty.
- Remove the baking pan and add the nose which is the red candy to the bottom center of the Rolo pushing down gently on the Rolo as you add the candy.
- Add the antlers by sticking the pretzels onto each side at the top of each Rolo.
- Add the edible candy eyes right above the red nose.
- Let them cool to solidify and enjoy!
Nutrition per serving
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!