Table of Contents
Nutella Banana Bread Bites – a few ripe bananas and you will have a delicious dessert in no time at all
One of my all time, most popular recipes are my Betsy’s Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Bites. These banana bread bites are pretty much perfection, but this past weekend I decided to shake things up a bit and takes these bites to the next level. How, you may ask, might I do that – Nutella – that’s right, you heard it right here – I incorporated some delicious Nutella into this already perfect recipe and made Nutella Banana Bread Bites – and what was the outcome… #foodporn.
The best news is that the recipe is super easy! Seriously, crazy easy – like, if I can make it, than anyone can easy! So, if you have some ripe bananas sitting on your counter – do not throw them away – make this incredible dessert and I dare you to try to just eat one – seriously…I double dog dare you… it is impossible!
Betsy was kind enough to share her delicious recipe with me and the Princess Pinky Girl audience – thanks from everyone Betsy! It’s the BEST!
Want More Banana Recipes:
- Betsy’s Banana Bread Bites
- Banana Nut Bread No Bake Energy Bars
- Mini Banana Cream Pie Bites
- Oreo Banana Cream Pie
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Nutella Banana Bread Bites
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- mini chocolate chips
- Mix together melted butter and sugar
- Add eggs
- Mush bananas and stir them in with the other ingredients
- Stir in lemon juice
- Add flour, baking powder and salt
- Stir in mini chocolate chips
- Spoon batter into well greased mini muffin pan - fill about 1/3 full.
- Place a dollop of Nutella in the middle of each cup of batter.
- Cover the Nutella dollopl with additional batter until about 3/4 full.
- Place a small dollop of Nutella on top of the batter cup and sprinkle some mini chocolate chips on top of the muffins
- Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes (sides should get golden brown and top should not look moist)
- Let cool and then pop out!
Looking for some other delicious and easy recipes – look no further …just click on the pictures below!