This Oreo Banana Cream Pie is simple & easy to make. Oreo cookie crust, bananas, pudding, whip topping & toasted coconut make for a tasty dessert.
Hi there Princess Pinky Girl fans! It’s Gina from Kleinworth & Co & I’m back today to share one of our family’s favorite no-bake desserts. In the summer I like to keep it simple. So while most of the time I make things from scratch, when the temps really start climbing, I’m all about convenience. Dessert is effortless when you keep some ready made recipe components on hand. This way I can be in & out of the kitchen quick. Which is why this Oreo Banana Cream Pie is a favorite for us all.
Using a ready made Oreo cookie pie crust, fresh bananas & the quick make filling has you in & out of the kitchen in no time at all. I was able to whip this up in the time it took for the hubs to make a quick run to the corner market to pick up a paper. I had it ready & waiting for him when he returned. Boy was he surprised & very happy.
This is also great with a graham cracker crust & of course, my favorite way with my traditional easy pie rust recipe. I like to prep it in the morning & store it in the freezer. I take it out & set it on the counter to thaw when we sit down for dinner. By the time we are done, it’s ready to serve. Everyone is sure happy & motivated to get through dinner when they see this waiting for them at the end of the meal.
Oreo Banana Cream Pie
- 1 8-ounce tub whip topping thawed
- 1 Oreo cookie pie crust
- 2 boxes instant banana pudding
- ⅖ cups cold milk
- 2 bananas
- ¼ cup toasted coconut
- Cut bananas into slices & layer them across the bottom of the pie crust
- In a large bowl add pudding mix & milk - whisk well for approx 2 minutes
- Stir in 1/2 the whip topping just until blended
- Pour into pie crust on top of your banana slices
- Spread remaining whip topping over the top
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut
- Place in freezer to set
- Allow to thaw 15-20 minutes before serving