Halloween Spider Cookies are the easiest and cutest Halloween dessert ever! These cookies are a great project to do with your kids or for a Halloween Classroom Party!
Anyone who knows me knows that Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year! I go all out on Halloween – the decorations, the costumers and THE FOOD!
I love, love, love making Halloween themed treats! Last year I was all about the easy witches hat cookies (check them out here) – this year, it is SPIDERS!
These easy Halloween spider cookies will for sure be a hit with your kids! They are crazy easy to make and super delicious!!
Are you looking for some other cute Halloween Spider ideas? My friend over at Skip to my Lou, has the most adorable Spider Cupcakes! You must check them out!
See How-To Video and Recipe Below:
Ingredients needed to make Halloween Spider Cookies:
- Any type of homemade cookie – you can use a store bought refrigerated sugar cookie, homemade cookie or I used these super easy 3 ingredient, 15-minute cake mix cookies (find the recipe here).
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup
- Candy Eyes – I used this brand
- Dipping chocolate – you can use any brand, but I LOVE this brand to cook with!
Here is what you do to make Halloween Spider Cookies:
- Bake your cookies, as directed
- As soon as you pull them from the oven, use the bottom of a teaspoon measurer and gently press a divot into the cookie
- Let the cookies cool completely
- Prepare your drizzle chocolate according to the directions provided
- Take a Reese’s and place some chocolate along the bottom and press the Reese’s onto the divot in the cookie
- Let Reese’s set
- Take your candy eyes and place a dab of melted chocolate on the back and place on the side of the Reese’s
- Let eyes set
- Use your chocolate drizzle to make spiders legs on the cookie
- Let dry
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!