I am telling you…I cannot get enough of Halloween. I love every bit of it and I especially love FUN and EASY treats! These Zombie Eyeballs Pretzels are the epitome of easy and fun!
Here is what you need:
- Waffle pretzels
- Wilton candy melts – carmel apple flavor
- Red sanding sugar
- Candy eyeballs (they have them at Michaels and Target)
Here is what you do:
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Lay the pretzels out on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper (for easy clean-up)
- Place one candy melt on top of each pretzel
- Place in oven for 4 minutes
- Quickly sprinkle sanding sugar over candy melts and place an eyeball in the center of the melt
- Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set
if I wanted to print – the Doc to PDF – is this the way I go and is this safe? Don’t want things changes my computer and it comes with some caviot. Please advise, thanks – cookies look cute and want to do this with my grandchildren.
Like your ideas, but we can’t take homemade treats to school anymore. What is funny is that I once had a boy bring a box of granola bars to share and when I got them opened, it was filled with roaches. Needless to say they went right in the trash bag. Luckily I had extra granola bars for class treat.