I am telling you…I cannot get enough of Halloween. I love every bit of it and I especially love FUN and EASY treats! These Zombie Eyeballs Pretzels are the epitome of easy and fun!
Here is what you need:
- Waffle pretzels
- Wilton candy melts – carmel apple flavor
- Red sanding sugar
- Candy eyeballs (they have them at Michaels and Target)
Here is what you do:
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Lay the pretzels out on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper (for easy clean-up)
- Place one candy melt on top of each pretzel
- Place in oven for 4 minutes
- Quickly sprinkle sanding sugar over candy melts and place an eyeball in the center of the melt
- Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set
Looking for other fun Halloween treats and ideas?
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!