Chocolate Bark….this is one of my new staples! OMG the things you can do with chocolate bark – the possibilities are endless. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate …… crushed M&M’s, Oreo’s, peppermint, graham cracker, marshmallow, coconut – I think I just drooled on my keyboard! This past weekend we made a bunch of chocolate bark, but my favorite was the White Chocolate Oreo Peppermint Bark – let’s just say I may have overdosed on this stuff!
Here is what you need:
- 12 ounces of white chocolate (I used Chocoley from chocoley.com, I find their chocolate amazing to work with and top notch to eat!!)
- 6 candy canes (crushed)
- 1/2 cup of crushed Oreo’s
Here is what you do:
- Melt chocolate (we did it carefully in the microwave or you can do it over a double broiler)
- Place wax paper over a cookie sheet and pour the melted chocolate on to the sheet
- Using a rubber spatula, spread the chocolate evenly across the cookie sheet
- Sprinkle crushed peppermint and Oreo’s on the chocolate
- Take a piece wax paper and gently press the sprinkled peppermint’s and Oreo’s into the chocolate
- Place the cookie sheet into the refrigerator for 20 -30 minutes or until hard
- Break the chocolate into pieces
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!