One of my all time, most popular recipes are my Betsy’s Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Bites. These banana bread bites are pretty much perfection, but this past weekend I decided to shake things up a bit and takes these bites to the next level. How, you may ask, might I do that – Nutella – that’s right, you heard it right here – I incorporated some delicious Nutella into this already perfect recipe and made Nutella Banana Bread Bites – and what was the outcome… #foodporn.
The best news is that the recipe is super easy! Seriously, crazy easy – like, if I can make it, than anyone can easy! So, if you have some ripe bananas sitting on your counter – do not throw them away – make this incredible dessert and I dare you to try to just eat one – seriously…I double dog dare you… it is impossible!
Betsy was kind enough to share her delicious recipe with me and the Princess Pinky Girl audience – thanks from everyone Betsy! It’s the BEST!
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup butter (melted)
- 2 eggs
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- mini chocolate chips
- Mix together melted butter and sugar
- Add eggs
- Mush bananas and stir them in with the other ingredients
- Stir in lemon juice
- Add flour, baking powder and salt
- Stir in mini chocolate chips
- Spoon batter into well greased mini muffin pan - fill about ⅓ full.
- Place a dollop of Nutella in the middle of each cup of batter.
- Cover the Nutella dollopl with additional batter until about ¾ full.
- Place a small dollop of Nutella on top of the batter cup and sprinkle some mini chocolate chips on top of the muffins
- Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes (sides should get golden brown and top should not look moist)
- Let cool and then pop out!
Looking for some other delicious and easy recipes – look no further …just click on the pictures below!
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!