Our White Claw Slushie started as a TikTok viral trend, but is a refreshingly sweet adult beverage, perfect for kicking back on a hot summer day! Just a few ingredients blended with your favorite type of White Claw can make a whole new delicious drink.
Raspberry White Claw Slushie
If you’re like me, and you can’t get enough refreshing alcoholic drinks for the summer, then you are going to love this recipe.
Hard seltzers are a craze that I am totally in support of! They are great on their own, but when you blend them with a little bit of frozen fruit, some ice and maybe an extra shot of vodka, these carbonated drinks in a can, become an incredible frozen summer drink!
In just 5 minutes you have delicious frozen slushies for two. But don’t worry this White Claw cocktail recipe is super easy to triple or double if you’re having the whole crew over!
Why We Love This White Claw Slushie!
- Quick and easy to make
- Light and refreshing summer drink
- White Claws only have 100 calories for the whole can and low carb!
- Simple, shortlist of ingredients
- Perfect for a summer drink
- Great for a happy hour at home
- Easy to make in various flavors
- Only takes 5 minutes to prep
- Easy to double or triple for a group
- 1 (12 ounce) can of Raspberry flavored White Claw
- 1 (2 ounce) shot of Vodka
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (about ½ a lemon)
- 2 cups ice
- 2 cups (1 pint) frozen raspberries
SEE FULL PRINTABLE RECIPE CARD BELOW
How to Make White Claw Slushies
There are only 5 minutes and 3 simple steps that stand between you enjoying your delicious White Claw Slushies! These could not be any quicker or easier to make.
Pour white claw into the blender and let sit for 2-3 minutes, until the bubbles go flat.
Add vodka, sugar, lemon juice, ice, and frozen fruit.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into 2 glasses and enjoy!
Variations / Options / Add-ins
- WHITE CLAW: You can use any combination of White Claw and frozen fruit that you prefer. See below for other delicious flavor combinations.
- FROZEN FRUIT: If you can not find your desired frozen fruit in the freezer section, you can freeze your own fresh fruit. Peel and cut fruit into 1-inch pieces, if using mango, peach or other similar fruits, place them on a parchment-lined sheet tray and place into your freezer until frozen (about 2-3 hours). If you are freezing fresh berries just be sure to rinse them in cold water then pat them dry very well and follow the same instructions. The frozen fruit will keep, in a freezer-safe, Ziploc bag for up to 2 months.
- VODKA: If you do not want to add the additional vodka into your slushies they will still taste delicious. You can also substitute light rum (I love to put Malibu coconut rum in just about anything!) if you are not a fan of vodka and it will be equally delicious.
- You can easily double or half this recipe according to how many people you are serving, or if you want double!
Frequently Asked Questions
The White Claw Slushie became TikTok famous in the summer of 2020. It is a blended drink made by blending together your favorite flavor of White Claw, with vodka, ice, frozen fruit and a little bit of sugar.
White Claw Slushies are definitely best when served right after you make them. However, if there are any leftovers, you can store the extra slushie in a lidded glass container, in the refrigerator, for 1-2 hours. Make sure to mix it well again before serving.
You can do any flavor combination that you like in your slushie, but here are some of my personal favorite flavor combinations: Black Cherry White Claw with frozen tart cherries/lime juice, Grapefruit White Claw with frozen tropical fruit blend or grapefruit juice, Mango White Claw with frozen mangos and strawberries and lemon juice, or Lemon White Claw with frozen strawberries and lemon juice.
Other Easy Drink Recipes
White Claw Slushies
- 1 12-ounce can Raspberry flavored White Claw or flavor of your choice
- 2 ounce shot of Vodka
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (about ½ a lemon)
- 2 cups ice
- 2 cups (1 pint) frozen raspberries
- In the container of a blender, pour in your can of white claw. Allow the white claw to sit for 2-3 minutes to get a little flat (letting most of the bubbles dissipate).
- Once the bubbles go pretty flat, add the vodka, sugar, lemon juice, ice and frozen raspberries.
- Blend on high (or smoothie setting if your machine has one) until smooth and no lumps of ice or frozen fruit remains.
- Pour into a 2 cup glass and enjoy!
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!