This cool & refreshing frozen raspberry lemonade tastes just as good as it looks with its zesty lemon, sweet raspberry, and creamy, but frozen flavors. It’s like a pink lemonade slushie and makes the perfect refreshing beverage for a hot summer day!
Table of Contents
Pink Lemonade Slushie
This frozen raspberry lemonade recipe has been a life saver for me the past few summers. When me and the kids are in need of a yummy, refreshing, cold drink on a hot day, this is my go-to. It’s ready in just 5 minutes and only requires 6 ingredients. It’s the easiest way to make a homemade slushie.
This is also a fun drink to make for my girl’s nights! If you’re looking to make this an adult version, you could make a pink lemonade vodka slushie, by adding 1oz of your preferred vodka. If you’re a fan of this grown up version, you would also love my Frozen Rosé Recipe.
Why We Love This Recipe
- Quick and easy to make
- Add alcohol such as vodka or rum to easily make an adult version
- Ready in 5 minutes
- Makes 4-5 servings in one batch
- Only 6 simple ingredients needed
- Cool and refreshing summer drink
- Easy to change up the flavors
- Can be kept in the fridge for up to 1 week
- Frozen raspberries
- Frozen lemonade
- Half & half
- Vanilla extract
SEE FULL PRINTABLE RECIPE CARD BELOW
How to Make Frozen Raspberry Lemonade Recipe
This recipe is so easy and comes together in just two steps. Blend and serve! Simple as that.
Place all ingredients in the blender.
Pro-tip: Play around with how many ice cubes you use. You might need more ice cubes or half and half to get your desired consistency.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into a glass and add optional garnish.
Variations / Options / Add-ins
- RASPBERRIES: You could also use fresh raspberries in this recipe instead of frozen.
- FROZEN FRUIT: This recipe is really versatile and easy to change out the flavors! All you have to do is swap out the fruit or add fruit to it. Frozen strawberries, mangos, or pineapple would all be delicious in this drink!
- GARNISH: Here are some of my favorite garnishes: fresh mint leaves, lemon slices, additional fresh raspberries. All of these are totally optional additions!
- FROZEN LEMONADE: the frozen lemonade can be really strong, which is why I recommend using half of a can. If you like a really tart lemonade, feel free to use the entire can.
- HALF & HALF: The half and half can be replaced with whole milk.
Frequently Asked Questions
To make spiked lemonade, add a splash of rum, tequila or vodka. I love using coconut rum, such as Malibu. It gives it a tropical feel!
This frozen raspberry lemonade will keep for 5 to 7 days in the refrigerator if kept in an airtight container. Discard it if the flavor, odor or appearance changes, or especially if mold appears!
Trade the regular lemonade for frozen pink lemonade concentrate. Try this recipe with different fruit, such as strawberries with strawberry extract or blueberries with lemon extract. Experiment with coconut milk and coconut extract instead of half and half and vanilla.
No, keep it frozen until you use it. If the finished product is too thick, add a few less ice cubes.
It will maintain best quality for about one year in the freezer. You can use it past its “best used by” date if the package is not damaged and it is properly stored at a consistent 0 degrees F. (The date printed on the can is not a safety date; it is the estimate by the manufacturer of how long the concentrate will remain at peak quality).
Other Easy Drink Recipes
Dirty Snowmen | Frozen Hot Chocolate | Oreo Milkshake | Orange Creamsicle Milkshake | Boozy Popsicles | Frosé (Frozen Rosé Recipe) | Frozen Lemonade | White Claw Slushies | Drunken Dalgona | Homemade Strawberry Milk | Copycat Sonic Slush | Dirty Soda | Starbucks Medicine Ball Tea
Frozen Raspberry Lemonade
- 1½ cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- ½ 12 ounce can can frozen lemonade
- 1 cup half and half
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 4½ cups ice cubes
- Optional garnish: Fresh mint leaves, lemon slices, additional fresh raspberries
- Place raspberries, pink lemonade, half and half, vanilla, cinnamon, and ice in a blender (place in the order listed for easier blending unless you are using frozen raspberries).
- Blend until ice and raspberries are smooth and of desired consistency.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with mint leaves, lemon slices, or raspberries. Drink with a straw.
What is the half and half ingredients??
Half-and-half is a combination of equal parts milk and cream. Specifically, half whole milk and half heavy cream.
Could I use rum instead of vodka?
Question why the cinnamon thought? what difference does it make?
Can I add vodka to this recipe?
10 stars I’m gonna try it with strawberries instead of raspberries