This Peppermint Sugar Scrub is so easy to make and the perfect DIY gift to give to friends and family. Only 3 ingredients needed and about 10 minutes to make!
Peppermint Sugar Scrub
I adore DIY holiday gifts. I just think it adds something special when you can give something made with love!
Not only is this Peppermint Sugar Scrub an adorable holiday gift, but also makes your skin feel so soft and smells amazing. Personally, I think it is way better than the expensive scrubs you can buy at beauty stores or boutiques.
The coconut oil will hydrate your dry skin and the sugar is an amazing exfoliator. It will leave your skin so smooth and feeling great (you may want to make a batch for yourself!)
You can double or even triple the recipe and put the scrub into some small mason jars tied with a bow and a pretty gift tag and your holiday gift giving is done in an afternoon!
We are all about Peppermint Recipes. Looking for one you can eat? Check out some of these:
- DIY Peppermint Candy Spoons
- Peppermint Candy Bowl
- Peppermint Oreo Truffles
- Oreo Peppermint Chocolate Bark
Things you need for Peppermint Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Coconut Oil (use cold pressed and unrefined)
- Peppermint Essential Oil
Other scents to use for Sugar Scrubs
There are so many other great essential oils you can use to make other flavor sugar scrubs. Some of our favorites are:
- Sweet Almond
How to make DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub
It is very easy to make your own peppermint sugar scrub.
- Pour sugar into a medium-sized bowl.
- In a separate bowl, measure out your coconut oil.
- Place in microwave for one minute, stirring every 15 seconds until melted but not hot.
- Slowly add to sugar and mix until well blended.
- Add Peppermint essential oil and food coloring.
- Mix until thoroughly blended. Store in airtight container.
How to make a cute DIY holiday gift from your Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Mason Jar or Weck Tulip Jar (I think these are super cute for a scrub jar)
- Twine or ribbon
- Mini wooden spoon (this is really cute tied to the jar and it is useful to help scoop out the scrub!)
Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 15 Drops of Peppermint essential oil
- 2 drops red food coloring (Optional)
Pour sugar into a medium-sized bowl.
In a separate bowl, measure out your coconut oil.
Place in microwave for one minute, stirring every 15 seconds until melted but not hot.
Slowly add to sugar and mix until well blended.
Add Peppermint essential oil and food coloring.
Mix until thoroughly blended.
Store in airtight container.
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!