These Pancake Breakfast Sliders are great for a delicious breakfast or they make a delicious and easy brunch recipe for a crowd! The delicious sweetness of the pancake and the savory bacon and eggs creates the perfect combination for an easy breakfast recipe that your friends and family will love!
Breakfast is one of our favorite meals, but sometimes you can’t decide between sweet or savory. With these Pancake Breakfast Sliders, you can have both!
There are lots of breakfast slider recipes out there, but many use a bun, but this one is different – we use a mini pancake! The combination of the sweet pancake with the savory bacon and eggs creates the perfect combination!
Want the Printable Recipe?
(just scroll down?)
These breakfast sliders are a great make ahead breakfast for those busy mornings too (think about making a batch and freezing them) and they also are a great brunch recipe for a crowd! (if you are looking for a carb free option, take a look at our Breakfast Stuffed Peppers. How about these delicious Easy Breakfast Muffins. Both are great if you are watching your weight… or even if you are not!)
These adorable breakfast sandwiches would be perfect for a late morning brunch. Think about it…your guests walk in, you have glass of mimosa waiting as they enter (I am obsessed with mimosas) and an adorable pancake breakfast slider to take the hangryness away while waiting for brunch!
These are a great addition to your Mother’s Day brunch or even for Christmas morning breakfast! But why wait for a special occasion? Like I mentioned, make a batch and have them on hand to warm up for a quick and easy (and filling) weekday breakfast! If you need more brunch party options, our Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle is our go-to brunch recipe. It is great because you can make it the night before and just pop it in the oven in the morning before your guests arrive.
Want some interesting variations for our Pancake Breakfast sliders. Think about some of these add-on’s or swap out’s!
- slice of cheese
- green or red peppers
- piece of spinach
- veggie patty (rather than sausage)
- turkey bacon
Ingredients you will want to have on hand:
- Pancakes – either frozen mini pancakes (like Eggo’s!) or pancake mix
- Sausage patties
Pancake Breakfast Sliders
- 24 Mini pancakes Either make using your own pancake mix or you can get them already prepared in the frozen section of the grocery store - Eggo's makes some!
- 12 Slices Bacon cooked
- 12 Sausage Patties cooked
- 8 Eggs scrambled
- Prepare pancakes per package directions or use frozen mini-pancakes. You will need 24 pancakes total and they should be approximately 3 inches round.
- Whisk 4 eggs in a small bowl. Pour into a medium sized skillet, the eggs mixture should be about ½ inch thick. Scramble over medium heat until cooked through (try to keep the eggs in one big piece and not broken up.)
- Remove from skillet to a baking sheet. Repeat steps for the second 4 eggs.
- Using a knife or a 3-inch biscuit cutter, cut out 12 egg rounds.
- Cut each piece of bacon into 3 sections for each slider.
- To build your slider: Lay a pancake down, place a sausage patty, 3 little pieces of bacon, 1 egg round, and top with another pancake.
- Repeat step 5 until you have 12 sliders.
- Serve with syrup or any topping of your choice!
Nutrition information is an estimate. Please utilize your own brand information to double check against our estimates.
More Great Breakfast Recipes
Nutella French Toast Roll Ups – quick and easy to make and a fun, finger-friendly treat for breakfast or brunch!
Blackberry Lime Scones – loaded with fresh blackberries and tangy lime, they make the perfect treat for your Spring get-togethers.
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!