No Bake Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
So I needed a really quick dessert to bring to a friends tonight. My day was INSANE!!! Soccer, tennis, lacrosse…. everyone in different directions all at the same time. Sure, I could go to the grocery and pick up a box of cookies or cupcakes (this is my usual solution)… but today I decided to try something different. I was going to make a quick and easy no bake ice cream sandwich cake!! (This recipe was inspired by Kraft recipes – they totally ROCK!!!)
Here is what you need for the no bake ice cream sandwich cake:
- 12 ice cream sandwiches
- 18 Oreos (or similar, crushed and divided)
- 1/2 cup hot fudge
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip (thawed and divided…. this was my one mistake! Because I defrosted it in a pan of cold water, it took about 20 min)
- 1 package Jell-O instant chocolate pudding
And here is what you need to do:
- WHISK fudge topping and 1 cup Cool Whip in medium bowl until blended. Then add dry pudding mix; stir 2 min. Stir in 1 cup cookies.
- ARRANGE 4 ice cream sandwiches, side-by-side, on 24-inch-long piece of foil; then cover with half the Cool Whip mixture. Repeat 2 more layers. Top with remaining sandwiches. Then, frost with remaining Cool Whip; press remaining cookies into top and sides of dessert. Loosely wrap no bake ice cream sandwich cake with foil.
- FREEZE 4 hours.
- Drizzle your no bake ice cream sandwich cake with chocolate sauce & sprinkles (cause sprinkles make everything pretty!)
Looking for some other delicious and easy desserts? Then have a look at these:
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!