I had such a great time making (and eating) the Zombie Eyeball Pretzels, I figured that I cannot possibly leave the monsters out!! Once again – easy, easy, easy recipe is the name of the game! Your kids will absolutely love these – they will be great for classroom parties too!!
Here is what you need:
- Waffle pretzels
- Hershey Hugs (do not use Kisses, for some reason they don’t melt as well!)
- Red sanding sugar
- Black decorating gel
Here is what you do:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Lay the pretzels out on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper (for easy clean-up)
- Place one Hershey Hug on top of each pretzel
- Place in oven for 5 -7 minutes (watch them… they should be shiny and soft, not melted)
- Quickly sprinkle sanding sugar over Hugs and place a M&M in the center of the Hug
- Put a very small dab of black decorating gel in the center of the M&M (be careful, I put too much and they didn’t want to dry!)
- Place in freezer for about an hour to set
Looking for other fun Halloween treats and ideas?
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!