Candy Corn Fudge
How to make Candy Corn Fudge
- white chocolate chips
- heavy whipping cream
- vanilla extract
- food coloring (I like to use Wilton Gel Coloring)
Easy Fudge Recipe
Like I said, this Candy Corn Fudge recipe is super easy. All you do is melt the white chocolate chips, heavy whipping cream, vanilla and honey together in a small sauce pan (you are going to do this 3 times, one for each color)
If you would rather, you can melt the ingredients in the microwave, but be super careful because the chocolate can cook to much and burn.
Be sure to use a microwave safe bowl and I recommend cooking it for no more than 30 seconds at a time and stirring frequently. (I prefer the sauce pan for optimal results)
You will layer each color and chill for 30 minutes. Then layer the next color on top and chill that one too! Then the last one and chill again for 2 hours.
Once the fudge has totally set, you will cut it up into small pieces. If you want to go all candy corn out on this fudge, slice it in triangle (just like candy corn … get it…but fudge….candy corn fudge!)
Candy Corn Fudge
- 4 1/2 cups white chocolate chips 1 1/2 cup for each color
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream 1/4 cup for each color
- 3 tsp vanilla extract 1 tsp in each color
- 3 tbsp honey 1 tbsp in each color
- yellow food coloring
- orange food coloring
- Line a 9x5 baking dish with parchment paper.
Combine white chips ( 1 1/2 cups ) , heavy whipping cream ( 1/4 cup ), vanilla and honey in a small sauce pan ( 1 tbsp. honey and 1 tsp vanilla) .
- Heat on medium to high heat.
Stir constantly until chips are melted and smooth.
Add the yellow food coloring to your first batch and stir until color is blended
- Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared dish and chill for 30 minutes.
- Repeat the steps as above for the yellow layer.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto the chilled yellow layer and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Repeat steps above.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto the chilled orange layer and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the fudge from the pan
Cut into small squares or triangles
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!