Our Candy Corn Fudge is a delicious and easy Halloween treat. This no-bake homemade fudge only needs 5 ingredients and 15 minutes to make!
Candy Corn Fudge Recipe
One of my all-time favorite things about Halloween is when they bring out the candy corn. Not only is candy corn iconic for Halloween it is the best candy. Now, either you love it or hate it…there is truly no in between and I love it!
We are not talking about the Candy Corn pumpkins or the chocolate version of candy corn. We are talking straight-up orange, yellow, and white candy corn. The good stuff!
So when I was thinking about my Halloween dessert recipe planning, I thought how about try to make a fun spin on candy corn! That’s when the idea of Candy Corn Fudge was born!
Need to pair this with something chocolate to get your chocolate fix? Try out No Bake Halloween Chocolate Truffles! Put our truffles and this fudge together in a cute Halloween Gift Bag and you are all set for your neighborhood Boo-ing! Don’t know about the You’ve Been Booed rage? Check out our Halloween Boo Ideas and get it started in your neighborhood!
What I love about this recipe is that this homemade fudge is so easy to make! All you need is about 15 minutes and 5 ingredients, including:
- white chocolate chips
- heavy whipping cream
- vanilla extract
- food coloring (I like to use Wilton Gel Coloring)
How to make Candy Corn Fudge
- YELLOW LAYER: MELT 1/3 of ingredients (white chocolate chips, vanilla, heavy whipping cream, and honey) in a small saucepan and stir in yellow food coloring. SPREAD in the pan. CHILL for 30 minutes
- ORANGE LAYER: Repeat above step and stir in orange food coloring (we used 12 drops of yellow and 4 drops of red to make our orange). Chill for 30 minutes.
- WHITE LAYER: Repeat above step and chill for 30 minutes.
- CUT into small squares or triangles.
More Easy Halloween Treats
Candy Corn Fudge
- 4 ½ cups white chocolate chips 1 1/2 cup for each color
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream 1/4 cup for each color
- 3 tsp vanilla extract 1 tsp in each color
- 3 tbsp honey 1 tbsp in each color
- yellow food coloring
- orange food coloring
- Line a 9×5 baking dish with foil or parchment paper.
- Combine white chips ( 1 1/2 cups ) , heavy whipping cream ( 1/4 cup ), vanilla and honey in a small sauce pan ( 1 tbsp. honey and 1 tsp vanilla) .
- Heat on medium to high heat.
- Stir constantly until chips are melted and smooth.
- Add the yellow food coloring to your first batch and stir until color is blended. (I used about 8 drops)
- Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared dish and chill for 30 minutes.
- Repeat the steps as above for the yellow layer. (For the orange I used about 12 drops of yellow and 4 drops of red)
- Spread the mixture evenly onto the chilled yellow layer and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Repeat steps above.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto the chilled orange layer and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the fudge from the pan
- Cut into small squares or triangles
Originally posted September 14, 2018
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!