These individual Easy No Bake Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes are perfectly fresh with a side of tart and are ready in under 30 minutes!
Table of Contents
Hello again from Jackie from TheSeasideBaker.com! I’m back with a combination of 2 of my favorite things- cheesecakes and mini desserts. These Easy No Bake Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes are going to be your newest favorite recipe!
My friends often make fun of me for my infatuation with mini things. I kind of get googly eyed when I see mini condiments, mini spoons, and mini humans (aka babies).
My grandmother is the same way, so I guess it is hereditary! Needless to say, I absolutely love mini desserts in jars….especially cheesecakes!
What’s great about these Easy No Bake Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes is that there is no turing on the oven on a hot summer day, and they are easily transportable to take to your next family cookout.
Even better, no need to bring a knife and plates, simply twist off the lids, grab a spoon, and dig right in!
With only a few minutes of actual prep time, you will be enjoying the refreshing taste of these Key Lime Cheesecakes in no time.
Now, a bit more about me. When I was pregnant with my first child, I was living in Switzerland. Despite having an array of gourmet French pastries at my fingertips, the only thing I craved was cheesecake.
With no cream cheese or graham crackers, I was left with my non-fulfilled pregnancy cravings. It was a long 9 months. Upon returning to the states I vowed to 1. Never go through pregnancy abroad again and 2. Eat as much cheesecake as I want.
Needless to say, I have made several different cheesecake concoctions since then, however these Easy No Bake Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes may be my new favorite! For more cheesecake recipes check out our links below. Enjoy!
Ingredients Needed for No-Bake Key Lime Cheesecakes
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Cream Cheese
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Lime Juice
- Lime Zest
- Vanilla Extract
- Key Lime Curd
- Mason Jars
- Whipped Cream
Easy No Bake Key Lime Cheesecakes
- 1 ½ cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 8 tbsp butter melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- ⅓ cup key lime juice
- 1 tbsp key lime zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup key lime curd
- 12 mini 4 oz mason jars
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1 lime thinly sliced, for garnish
- Combine melted butter, sugar, and ground graham cracker crumbs.
- Press about a tablespoon of crust mixture into the bottom of each jar; refrigerate while making the filling.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy the gradually add sweetened condensed milk and beat until smooth.
- Stir in key lime juice, zest, and vanilla.
- Pour cheesecake filling over crusts.
- Top each cheesecake with 1 teaspoon of key lime curd.
- Cover jars with lids and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 2 days.
- Right before serving, remove lids and garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and a slice of key lime.