Super Easy Holiday Treat
So you are invited to a friends house for a holiday dinner and you need to bring something (you cannot show up empty handed, right!) Do I have a winner for you AND it is SUPER easy AND it only takes about 10 minutes total (minus the time to let it set in the refrigerator … but come on… that is pretty good! These Chocolate Peppermint Pretzel Bites made it all of 1 hour in my house until the were totally gobbled up (we made them on Thanksgiving, hence the gobble reference). Trust me, yours will not last much longer!
Here is what you need:
- Circle shaped pretzels
- Hershey’s peppermint bark bells (see them here)
- Christmas colored sprinkles (see them here)
Here is what you do:
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees
- Line a cookie tray with parchment paper
- Place pretzels on tray
- Place one candy on top of each pretzel
- Place in oven for 2-3 minutes – watch very carefully. Take them out as soon as they become shiny and start to melt (they will continue to melt when you remove them from the oven)
- Immediately top the chocolates with sprinkles and let cool on the cookie sheet until the cookie sheet is cool enough to place in the refrigerator (approx 10 minutes.)
- Set candy in refrigerator until completely hardened (approx. 20 minutes)
Looking for some more great and easy treats?
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!