Who is fed up with Winter? Stephanie here from Year-Round Giving bringing you some sunshine with this Banana Fluff Parfait. This simple and fun dessert is made with marshmallows, bananas and a lot of whipped cream. It is light and fluffy and perfect for a sunny day out on the deck.
What can I say, I love bananas in my dessert. I have made a killer Banana Bread Pudding, a Banana Pound Cake that is served best at breakfast with a cup of coffee, and now this Banana Fluff Parfait. Surely I am not the only one this crazy for bananas.
This recipe makes two servings. It is quick to whip up for you and a friend. The ingredients are simple and if you are like me you probably already have the ingredients on hand. Yes, marshmallows are a pantry staple at my house.
This recipe calls for pecans but you can really use any nut you want. I picked pecans but salted peanuts, walnuts, or sliced almonds would taste just as great.
Banana Fluff Parfait
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallows
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Cool Whip
- 1 small banana diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/8 tsp bourbon vanilla extract
- 2 Tbs chopped pecans (divided)
- 4 Tbs graham cracker crumbs (divided)
- Reddi Wip topping
- In a small saucepan melt marshmallow in milk over low heat.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Stir in Cool Whip, bananas, and vanilla.
- Spread graham cracker crumbs on the bottom of two dessert dishes.
- Pour banana mixture evenly into both dessert dishes.
- Refrigerate the desserts for 20 minutes.
- Top with Reddi Wip and sprinkle with pecans.
- Serve immediately.
Stephanie Jackson is the creator at Year-Round Giving where she creates recipes for breakfast to dessert to cocktails and everything in between. Spring through Summer she gets her hands dirty in the garden bringing fresh garden ingredients to create unique recipes. Connect with her on social media.
Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google Plus / Instagram / Bloglovin / Subscribe /
Looking for some other easy desserts – click on the pictures below!