Looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day Treat – Valentine’s Day Chocolate Heart Bowls
If you know me, you know that I LOVE silicon baking molds and I also love melting stuff!! That is why these Valentine’s Day Chocolate Heart Bowls were a dream project for me.
Valentine’s Day is such a fun and festive time of year. I love everything hearts and who doesn’t love chocolate?
It is so fun to surprise your special Valentine with an extra special treat. These Valentine’s Day Chocolate Heart Boxes are the perfect treat for someone who doesn’t love to bake, but wants to make a DIY Valentine dessert.
It really takes very little skill and just a bit of patience and who doesn’t love an edible bowl?
Here is what you need:
- Silicon Heart Mold
- Melting chocolate – I used CandiQuik
- Silicon pastry brush
- Valentine’s sprinkles (optional)
Just follow these instructions and watch the How To Video below:
Here is what you do:
- Melt the chocolate according to the directions on the package
- Brush the chocolate throughout the entire surface of the heart mold, making it as smooth as possible. Be sure to go all the way to the top of the molds and get in the corners (where the side and bottom meet)
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes
- Repeat two more layers and place in the freezer between each layer
- Carefully pull back the sides of the mold and remove from mold – mine came out very easy. Just be careful when removing or they will break
- OPTIONAL – brush the rim of the bowl with a little bit more chocolate and dip the rim in sprinkles!
- Fill with candy and enjoy!
Looking for some other fun Valentine’s Treats – check out some of my others below:
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!