These White Chocolate Oreo Hearts are perfect for Valentine’s Day – Three ingredients and they take no time at all!
Table of Contents
Valentine’s Day is around the corner and I am always looking for some new fun (and of course super idiot proof) treats! Joey and I decided to try something new yesterday and let’s just say we hit the jackpot with these White Chocolate Oreo Hearts! Three ingredients and they take no time at all! What more can you ask for?
I mean, seriously, there is nothing like an Easy Valentine’s Dessert that is beyond delicious too, right! And the sprinkles – in my opinion sprinkles make EVERYTHING better! If white chocolate isn’t your thing (I am not judging) I have some other great Valentine’s Dessert too – just check these out! I am super proud of these Valentine’s Day Chocolate Heart Bowls that I made a few weeks ago – they are CRAZY easy to make (but they sure don’t appear that way!) and you can fill them up with the candy of your choice!
Useful tools that I love:
- Valentine Sprinkles (like I said, sprinkles make everything better!!)
- Heart Shaped Silicone Tray (I found mine here)
- Chocolate Melting Cups (these are great for melting chocolate in the microwave)
White Chocolate Oreo Hearts
- 1 package White Chocolate Candy Melts
- 8-10 Crushed Oreo’s
- Valentine Sprinkles like I said, sprinkles make everything better!!
- Crush the Oreo’s in a zip lock baggie
- Spoon the Oreo’s into the bottom of the hearts – spread them out to cover the entire bottom
- Melt the white chocolate – I melted mine in the microwave, but be careful not to over cook it!
- Spoon the chocolate into the hearts
- Immediately sprinkle the sprinkles on top of the chocolate (you may want to gently push them down with your finger if the chocolate is already starting to firm up
- Place the tray into the refrigerator until set
Oh wait – before you go – check out my Valentine’s Day Chocolate Heart Bowls – these will “wow” your Valentine and they are super duper easy to make!
Thank you for bringing more information to this topic for me. I’m truly grateful and really impressed. Really appreciate for your amazing article. Thank you for this valuable information.
I am trying to order your red heart shaped valentine cookie mold.
make the recipe with the chocolate chip cookies dough. . Can’t seem to find it.
Hi Gina – I don’t see the exact one – but here is the link http://amzn.to/2BrhsYL – Michael’s and Joann’s usually have them!