These No Bake Oreo Bars only have 4 ingredients! Crush, mix, refrigerate and you have a delicious dessert ready to go!
No-Bake Oreo Bare
This is Kari, one of 3 moms from CraftCreateCook and I’m so happy to be sharing one of my FAVORITE no-bake recipes of all time — No Bake Oreo Bars!
The 3 of us are somewhat fanatics of no-bake desserts. We have this amazing 2 ingredient cookie dough truffle recipe that always goes over well. And these No Bake Oreo Bars only have 4 ingredients!
Who doesn’t love a No-Bake Dessert?
There’s just something about chocolate and rich desserts that I love. I cannot stress how much I LOVE no-bake desserts, especially in summer. Enjoying decadent homemade treats that don’t require me to turn on my oven make me very happy.
I’ve made this recipe a gazillion times and this was the first time I did everything in my food processor! It’s almost like a one-bowl dessert! But don’t worry if you don’t have a food processor, I’ll be sure to tell you how you can make these Oreo Bars without any fancy kitchen appliances.
Ingredients needed for No Bake Oreo Bars:
- Oreo cookies
- Cream cheese
- Chocolate chips
ALL THINGS NO BAKE DESSERTS:
- Eclair Cake
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
- Banana Nut Bread No Bake Energy Bars
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
- Strawberry Cheesecake
No Bake Oreo Bars
- 1 package Regular Oreo cookies divided
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup chocolate chips melted
- Line a square baking dish (8x8 or 9x9) with parchment paper and set aside.
- Using your food processor, process 20 cookies to fine crumbs for the crust. Add four tablespoons melted butter and process for about 10 seconds until mixed well. Press the crust into your prepared pan and place in the refrigerator.
- *Alternatively if you don't have a food processor, place your cookies into a plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin. Mix your cookies and butter together in a bowl.
- Toss 9 cookies into the food processor and process until they are fine crumbs. Add cream cheese and process until combined. You may have to scrape the sides to get it all mixed together. Add melted chocolate chips, process and evenly spread onto the crust mixture.
- *Again, if you don't have a food processor, crush your cookies in the plastic bag mentioned above and mix well with the cream cheese and chocolate in a mixing bowl with a wooden spoon.
- Coarsely crush the remaining 6 cookies by breaking them apart with your fingers and sprinkle on top of the cream cheese mixture. Gently press into the pan.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Use a sharp knife to cut into bars. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Thanks for stopping by! Stay in touch through:
You might also want to make Cosmic Cupcakes!
Check out Princess Pinky Girl’s round up of all things No Bake Desserts!
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!