Do you know the amazing thing about a cupcake tin is that you can use it for so much more than just cupcakes! Everything is more fun as a mini! There are mini cake pops, mini brownie pops and now mini cheesecakes. The great thing about the mini is that it is the perfect serving size.
My sister, Julie and I (because you know I am intimidated to cook alone) made these yummy Mini Oreo Cheesecakes with the seasonal red Christmas Oreos – you can do them with plain Oreos as well, we just thought these would be festive and fun!
Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
- 30 Oreo cookies divided
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 3 packages of brick cream cheese 8 oz. each, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 ¼ teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Finely crush 18 Oreo cookies (you can do this in a ziplock bag)
- Place Oreos in a bowl, add butter and mix well
- Grease bottom and sides of muffin tins
- Press Oreo cookie mixture in the bottom only of the muffin tins
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl
- Beat with an electric mixture until well blended
- Beat in eggs one at a time until just combined
- Roughly chop remaining twelve cookies and fold in about half of the cookies into the cream cheese batter
- Spoon the batter into individual muffin cups
- Sprinkle with the remaining chopped cookies
- Bake 25 minutes or until the center is almost set
- Cool, then refrigerate at least 3 hours
- Run a knife around the edge of each cup to loosen from the muffin tin
Nutrition information is an estimate. Please utilize your own brand information to double check against our estimates.
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!