Do you know the amazing thing about a cupcake tin is that you can use it for so much more than just cupcakes! Everything is more fun as a mini! There are mini cake pops, mini brownie pops and now mini cheesecakes. The great thing about the mini is that it is the perfect serving size.
My sister, Julie and I (because you know I am intimidated to cook alone) made these yummy Mini Oreo Cheesecakes with the seasonal red Christmas Oreos – you can do them with plain Oreos as well, we just thought these would be festive and fun!
Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
- 30 Oreo cookies (divided)
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 3 packages of brick cream cheese (8 oz. each, softened)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Finely crush 18 Oreo cookies (you can do this in a ziplock bag)
- Place Oreos in a bowl, add butter and mix well
- Grease bottom and sides of muffin tins
- Press Oreo cookie mixture in the bottom only of the muffin tins
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl
- Beat with an electric mixture until well blended
- Beat in eggs one at a time until just combined
- Roughly chop remaining twelve cookies and fold in about half of the cookies into the cream cheese batter
- Spoon the batter into individual muffin cups
- Sprinkle with the remaining chopped cookies
- Bake 25 minutes or until the center is almost set
- Cool, then refrigerate at least 3 hours
- Run a knife around the edge of each cup to loosen from the muffin tin
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!