Our Frozen Yogurt Bark made with fresh berries makes for the perfect healthy summer treat. This delicious bark is a fun frozen yogurt recipe made with honey vanilla yogurt, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, heavy cream, and powdered sugar.
Frozen Yogurt Bark With Berries
You can’t ever have enough easy, delicious, and refreshing summer snacks. Right? Well, add this frozen yogurt bark to the list, because it checks all the boxes! It’s so quick and simple to make, it’s ready for the freezer in just 10 minutes, no baking required.
The base starts off with vanilla honey yogurt, which gives this dessert bark a creamy flavor. It’s finished off with raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries, giving it a berries n’ cream taste! It totally curbs the craving for ice cream, but it’s a much healthier frozen yogurt option!
Why We Love This Frozen Yogurt Bark Recipe
- Quick and easy to make
- Even picky eaters love it
- Healthy snack
- Cool and refreshing summer treat
- Only 10 minutes to prep
- No-bake snack
- Can change up the fruit or yogurt for new flavors
- Simple, short ingredients list
- Vanilla honey yogurt
- Powdered sugar
- Heavy cream
- Lime juice
SEE FULL PRINTABLE RECIPE CARD BELOW
How to Make Frozen Yogurt Bark with Berries
This recipe will come together in 5 easy steps and just 10 minutes prep. Then, it’s ready for the freezer. It’s such a simple and delicious summertime snack!
Stir together yogurt, powdered sugar, cream, and lime juice.
Pour mixture over your prepared baking sheet and spread evenly.
Sprinkle with strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries.
Freeze for 3-4 hours.
Cut into bars and serve.
Variations / Options / Add-ins
- VANILLA HONEY YOGURT: Vanilla honey yogurt is absolutely delicious, but if you can’t find a yogurt in that flavor, you can use plain yogurt and add 1 teaspoon of vanilla and 1 Tablespoon of honey to it. Or use vanilla yogurt and add 1 Tablespoon of honey.
- HEAVY CREAM: Replace this with milk or half and half.
- POWDERED SUGAR: You can also use granulated sugar instead, though the taste will be a little different.
- LIME JUICE: Lemon Juice is a great alternative here. You can also use fresh juice or juice from concentrate.
- STRAWBERRIES: Whatever is your favorite type of fruit can be added to this recipe. I would recommend bananas, sliced grapes, kiwi, or even pineapple.
Frequently Asked Questions
To store the frozen yogurt bark, just break it into pieces, stick it in a plastic baggie, and store in the freezer for up to 3 months. This will melt if you leave it in the refrigerator.
If you would like to simplify this recipe, just remove the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and lime juice. Use only the vanilla honey yogurt and the berries. It will still be delicious. You can also add some nuts or granola to the top of the bark for some nice, textured crunch. I prefer walnuts or pecans in a dish like this.
Other Healthy Snack Recipes
Frozen Yogurt Bark With Berries
- 2½ cups vanilla honey yogurt
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tbsp lime juice about one small lime
- ½ cup strawberries sliced
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- Lay parchment paper down on a 9×13 inch baking sheet pan with a raised lip around the edges.
- In a bowl, stir together the vanilla honey yogurt, powdered sugar, heavy cream, and lime juice.
- Pour yogurt mixture over the entire baking sheet pan and make sure it is spread out evenly.
- Decorate yogurt with strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours or until completely set.
- Cut into bars and serve.
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!