Easy One Pot Chili Recipe
Here is what you need:
- 1 lb. ground sirloin or lean ground beef (you can also use ground turkey breast if you’re looking for a healthier option, but I think beef is tastier)
- 1 package chili seasoning
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 jar of your favorite sauce ( I like Classico)
- 1 can mild chili beans
- 1 can black beans (rinsed & drained)
- 1 bay leaf
- Spaghetti noodles (optional)
Here is what you do:
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!